Coyote Hunting AR Upper

https://www.acmemachine.com/components/ba-20-224-valkyrie-premium-stainless-steel-complete-upper/

Anyone know anything about these uppers? Or the website? Seems like a really good price, just not sure about the quality. Any help would be appreciated.

I built an upper with the exact same barrel (top notch) and bcg (also top notch) a while back, before COVID hit. It cost me about $75-100 less with an Aero upper receiver and quantum mlok handguard. Not sure that will happen in the current environment. If that's what you want, it may be all you can get right now if you are in a hurry. I have never owned one of their uppers but have ordered parts from them. No issues. I would just be prepared to give it a once over and make sure everything is tightened properly and installed correctly. I bet it will be a shooter and you can always switch things out later if you want.

Yes, looking to get it fairly soon (before things get any worse), I can also find ammo for the .224 Valkyrie right now for a normal price so it seemed to be a good deal.

Back