covid #"s

mr. bonespurs kid said yesterday , a day with 90,000 new cases and almost 1000 deaths, " the numbers are almost nothing, we have it under control ". this little puke is even dumber then daddy !

Lets see!
ONLY the Democrats will get the corona virus under control, well why haven't those same genius Democrats eliminated the virus called the flu that killed 60,000 US citizens in 2019 alone and many more throughout the years. YEA, they talk big, but face it, if this would have happened under Obama we would be at the same place or worse, probably worse!
Yup, Biden will get both the Corona and flu virus deaths down to almost none, I HIGHLY DOUBT IT!

Originally Posted By: suprsongdgslyrmr. bonespurs kid said yesterday , a day with 90,000 new cases and almost 1000 deaths, " the numbers are almost nothing, we have it under control ". this little puke is even dumber then daddy !

Then?

What is your fix for Covid ??

I don’t care if the US has 30,000,000 cases. Most healthy people are not even being affected that have tested positive.

My 22 year old daughter and her boyfriend both tested positive. They said smell and taste senses went away. Was I fearing for her life? HEII no!

Get over it!!

Same as for alcohol related highway deaths and the 70,000 drug related deaths per year, then there's the estimated 250,000 hospital related deaths per year, not too much being done by the Dems. about those but they will be the savior of us from covid!
By my math, 70,000 drug related deaths per year X 10 years = 700,000 drug related deaths, no problem there! 250,000 hospital related deaths X 10 years = 2.5 million people killed by hospitals, no problem there either!

Originally Posted By: suprsongdgslyrmr. bonespurs kid said yesterday , a day with 90,000 new cases and almost 1000 deaths, " the numbers are almost nothing, we have it under control ". this little puke is even dumber then daddy !

So how the "outfitting/guiding" going?

Actually it did happen under the Biden/Obama administration, 60 million-1 year- H1N1. They said it's only the flu virus(from China). Of course Joe was already soliciting Chinese money for cooperation, so can't blame the Chinese. Boy that sounds very familiar, only difference is the form of virus. Pigs to humans, instead of bats to humans. May have been as high as 89.3 million, 402,719 hospitalization, 18,306 deaths. This corona virus needed lab help to be able to jump to humans because of protein blockers in humans. So a disease was lab manipulated and allowed to leave the country during an election year of one of China's main adversary. Very close to an act of war, unless an opposition party knew about it and tries to downplay China's role, WHAT?

Originally Posted By: Foxpro.223Could it be these viruses are being used as bioweapons against the American people?

Yes. We all want to believe the best in people, but just too many coincidences here on an election year against the guy that has been hammering China. I thought this from the beginning. Also worth considering is the population of China. Anyone who thinks only a few thousand died there has rocks in their head. What an easy way to get rid of a bunch of elderly, who have to cost the ccp untold amounts of money. You have to remember, these are people to whom people's lives mean nothing.

I had the exact same thoughts 204, too many "swamp creatures" and countries like China and Iran want Trump gone so they can get back to business as usual.

And not to mention there are some out there that stand to make billions off of their supposed cure.

I've also noticed how small businesses have been declared obsolete or as they term it "non-essential" while many of the big big box stores are allowed to remain open for business such as chinamart and Amazon.

So now we have unelected bureaucrats picking and choosing who can and can't have a business under this soft form of medical martial law they keep incrementally implementing.

Hey Borkon , a buddy of mine in Williston was telling me about a dude that entered one of the first coyote calling contests , like the one you so proudly display , Anyway this guy had some other guys shooting coyotes that day and then the one dude checked in claiming he shot them all.
He ended up winning the tourney Big controversy over the whole deal , thats when they started requiring times to be wrote on blocks of wood , and anal temps taken at check in . But I'm relatively sure that wasn't you .

50552914707_f2d747c727_c.jpg

If you would be so kind as to explain the discrepancies between the profile you entered on 12/08/11 in screenshot above ^^ and your post of 09/11/20 shown below vv, perhaps we might be able to take your comments posted yesterday at 6:35 PM a bit more seriously.

50552049163_2ec8806554_c.jpg

Regards,
hm

What I posted , was what donnie jr. said , whats so hard to understand about that. My profile has nothing to do with what lil donnie said ,, but you won't see that on fox news , you'll have to see it on every other respectable news outlet .mr. bonespurs has been claiming " WE"RE ROUNDING THE TURN " , thats pathetic in every sense of the word.

Nope, wasn't me.
Sorry to disappoint you.
Yep, have shot quite a few tourneys.

But you didn't answer, how's the "guiding" going.

Back