Will Pay $20.00 per Coyote..Video Resume

dan brothers

Will Pay $20.00 per Coyote..Video Resume

I'm getting the itch to make a road trip out West to chase some coyotes, so I'm posting this resume to see if anyone has a place for me to hunt by myself or preferably with someone who is into coyote hunting... I'll even pay you 20 bucks for each coyote that I kill. I would probably even pull my hunting Mobile Blind rig out there as well. Let me know if you have any thoughts.... thanks...Dan

Click Link for Video....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjKenxIzwik&ab_channel=DanielBrothers

SMKkJIU.jpg
iqDGe2a.jpg

Epic was NOT the word for it...LOL. It went to the Butcher Shop as soon as it got home...LOL. At least I made a memory for everyone... at my expense of course...LOL.

This dual blind rig is the Cat's Meow...I should have done it first.

jbanBgX.jpg

DCgiFtD.jpg

Last edited:
What is amazing is that I thought that if I posted a thread like this, that I would have so many people contacting me that i would have to go get a bank loan in order to pay all those $20.00 bills... but NOT.... LOL.

In a sense... everyone is saying to me that they would rather have their coyotes instead of $20.00 bills. Hmmm.....

Originally Posted By: dan brothersWhat is amazing is that I thought that if I posted a thread like this, that I would have so many people contacting me that i would have to go get a bank loan in order to pay all those $20.00 bills... but NOT.... LOL.

In a sense... everyone is saying to me that they would rather have their coyotes instead of $20.00 bills. Hmmm.....
It's tricky to pay for coyotes on a forum where everyone else values them just as much haha. Sadly it seems the forum is slowing down as well

Lol I thought I posted here the other day but I guess it didn't go. I was going to suggest the oglala natl grasslands in nw NE. Huge open areas, and I generally see a coyote on it somewhere from the hiway daily this time of year. It has trails, but not a lot so there might be some walking and there is walk in private areas bordering also. It won't be easy but what you're seeking isn't easy. I would wait till after Thanksgiving when deer season is over. There are also big walk in areas just across the SD border.

204 AR you did post, you aren't that old yet. He has two posts asking the same thing, in fact he has them scattered all over the internet.

Originally Posted By: AWS204 AR you did post, you aren't that old yet. He has two posts asking the same thing, in fact he has them scattered all over the internet.

Whew thank goodness, though here lately I wouldn't be surprised if I'm nuts with with witnessing the events happening in this country. I feel like I'm living in Bizaro world. (Sienfeld reference)

204AR....LOL... your mind is still good... your not that old yet, even though you have a birthday in three days...LOL. I did see your post on my other thread... and I appreciate it. I do have these two threads posted all over the internet because I seem to have lost friends on this website, so I'm just kicking the can down the road looking for new ones. I just came back to this website to see if I have any friends left... and it does seem like I still have a few... thanks so much for your good information and tips. May Jesus Bless You ALL in Many Ways... Dan

Dan,
If we weren't prepping for upcoming deer and calling contest I'd say come on out. You might look at Wyoming. Lots of public land, usually decent calling. We didn't have the most luck there this year, but definitely plenty of ground to choose from.
Good luck
Jared

Last edited:
You're in the wrong area. Around here, some people pay $100 a pop for a wildlife control cooperator to trap coyotes.

If you offered landowners/farmers to pay them to get rid of coyotes here, you would be busy.

They are well educated hear in ND. Fair amount of public land some land owners let you on some don’t. We would definitely have longer shots for you hear. What length barrel you run on the 22-243ai and what bullets at what speeds? I’m working on my 22-243 trying 85.5g Bergers, if I can get them to 3300 they will be better then my 75g amax at 3500.

Last edited:
Back