Hog lure

I been using code blue at my feeder when I hunt, but no luck yet! But I don't have many hogs around either. Someone with more experience can probably offer some insight..

Good luck to ya

I have used a product called “Hog Wild”. It will work if hogs are near or passing by.
I dug a post hole and placed corn mixed with Hog Wild in the hole. That night they rooted a hole around 3 feet in diameter and 2 feet deep. I never got a shot at one and haven’t tried it again. I don’t want big holes all over my property.
I have also tried mixing it with corn and putting it in a pig pipe. No luck on that one.
I have poured some in the leg I cut off some panty hose and hung it in a tree near my feeder so the wind would carry the smell. I was not overrun with hogs. I do think if they are close already it may entice them but I don’t think it will draw them from very far off.
Good luck.

Don't have many hogs here so the hunting isn't great to start with. Never tried the hog wild though! Been using code blue estrus without much luck. Deer season just ended here, so maybe late winter/early spring they will be back around my property..
May have to try that lure! thanks for the tip.

Back