Show us your Shotguns for Predators

Originally Posted By: ScrumbagNot seeing any Berettas. No love for the Italian firm and the world's oldest gun maker?>

Extreme II with extended magazine. I can take pictures but have no idea how to post them. With all the technical knowledge available never understood why someone haven’t figured out a way to simply copy and past on a web site

Just got a Panzer arms BP 12 for my birthday. I'll have to pattern it and see how it does since it doesnt have a choke.

Love the Model 12s
As a kid borrowed one from an old neighbor 20ga 2 1/2" chamber serial # 114( only reason I know is because when I was cleaning it I became confused if it was a model 12 or a 114). Wish I had it now.
As far as for predators I normally used what ever bird gun I was shooting at the time.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: parson
Scrumbag said:
Not seeing any Berettas. No love for the Italian firm and the world's oldest gun maker?>

I have a 390 that is primarily a goose gun, just sold a friend my A300 that was mostly a clays gun. Also have a few Benelli & Franchis... love me some Italian shotguns!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: crapshootJust got a Panzer arms BP 12 for my birthday. I'll have to pattern it and see how it does since it doesnt have a choke.

Looks interesting!!!

Originally Posted By: Treerat-sniperOriginally Posted By: parson
Scrumbag said:
Not seeing any Berettas. No love for the Italian firm and the world's oldest gun maker?>

I have a 390 that is primarily a goose gun, just sold a friend my A300 that was mostly a clays gun. Also have a few Benelli & Franchis... love me some Italian shotguns!
laugh.gif

Great stuff, bit of a Benelli fan myself
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: atdLove the Model 12s
As a kid borrowed one from an old neighbor 20ga 2 1/2" chamber serial # 114( only reason I know is because when I was cleaning it I became confused if it was a model 12 or a 114). Wish I had it now.
As far as for predators I normally used what ever bird gun I was shooting at the time.

I'm really enjoying mine, may well take it out next Saturday.

Thanks! Both of those are H&K imports and have found a permanent home here. Couldn't begin to tell you how much game that camo gun has taken. Lots! The Tactical stands guard around the homestead stoked with #1 Buck. Both are well known old friends that are comfortable and confidence inspiring.

Originally Posted By: GCThanks! Both of those are H&K imports and have found a permanent home here. Couldn't begin to tell you how much game that camo gun has taken. Lots! The Tactical stands guard around the homestead stoked with #1 Buck. Both are well known old friends that are comfortable and confidence inspiring.

SOunds a good pair of set ups to me!

Heya folks,

Picked up a rather beat up Auto 5. Metal work went through various shades of "blue" to rusty and back to in the white, polished metal.

So, I sent the metal work off to be stripped down a cerakoted:

aSWp36v.jpg

Think it work out OK."Skeet" barrel at 26" so fairly handy.

Scrummy

Scrummy

I have two, My 870 super express has been my old standby

870-a.jpg

But now I'll have to give the M3500 some field testing for coyotes.

2020swan-a.jpg

Originally Posted By: ScrumbagThose are great! I see you like pistol grips, very nice!

They keep the gun "Flat" when you pull up and help with recoil and a follow upshot.

Yes I've wondered about a pistol grip for the supernova but they don't help for some of the target sports.

Is an interesting idea though.

Scrummy

Back