Smashed 2 out of three

murdoc

Walked across the road from my house about an hour ago to the neighbors picked bean field. Seen coyotes making their way away from me. Set up on the fence line and waited about five minutes. Had the call about 40-50 yards away down the fence. Turned on coyote pair. Waited a few minutes. Fired up baby cottontail and about two minutes in coyotes are hard charging from where I seen them going earlier. Two stop at 80 yards. I dump one with the newly built Valkyrie. One takes off Mach 10 not looking back. I do my best Kirsch and keep my composure. Another is circling back to check on is mate. Drop him 15 feet from his girl.
For the life of me I can’t get a picture on here but it’s just two dead coyotes so you all know.

"I do my best Kirsch" hilarious

Your a better man than me I also try emulate his composure but usually end up surrounded by empty brass!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: murdocI dump one with the newly built Valkyrie. One takes off Mach 10 not looking back. I do my best Kirsch and keep my composure. Another is circling back to check on is mate. Drop him 15 feet from his girl. You guys are going to give me a big head. However, patience paid off, didn't it?

Back