Super hogster warrenty work needed

murdoc

So the SH was short lived. Just now I’m in my field watching three dogs bounce around and my screen freezes up. Turn off and back on now only the Bering optics logo will appear. Gotta figure out what to do now. Less than impressed

So an update already. Brought it in the house and tried a couple different cords with no change. Let it sit for a bit. Just tried it again and it starts working again. Makes me nervous now. I have emailed Bering to see what I should do. Hopefully just a fluke thing but not cool.

Last edited:
I think it's temperature related. Can you take it back outside, wait for it to mess up, and put a heat pack on it to see if it fixes it?

Not now. Have to go to work. Are you saying going from hot to cold messed it up maybe. I was out there for about 30 minutes before it happened. But if that the case it’s gonna get a heck of a lot colder up here than this when I plan on using it. And that’s not gonna fly.

Call Bering Optics, they will send you a fed ex tag to return it. It seems to take about 1 day to hear back from them. You can also call them. Info is in your manual.

I have heard of this happening on a few units. I have talked to Bering Optics about this. They are investigating. Bering will get this taken care.

Back