Thoughts on mounting 1x6x24 Primary arms 30mm to CZ 527

BooneDawg

Just picked up a CZ527 in .300 blackout. I have ordered a 1x6x24 Primary arms Gen III scope. I really need suggestion on the proper rings (clearance) I'm thinking medium from what I can find. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Boone

I'd get the lowest 30mm rings you can find which will likely be Leupold med. or Warne med. I have both on CZ 527's and if I recall the Leupold medium rings are just a tiny bit lower than the Warne rings.

Originally Posted By: Coyote#1I would go medium with the 527. Burris signature Z's are my favorite.

Didn't know Burris made a 30mm set of rings specifically for the CZ 527.

Originally Posted By: JoeyJThe primary Arms site lists several scope mounts that will work for your newly acquired scope. Myself, for weight saving, I went with Aero and they work as well as the others.

https://www.aeroprecisionusa.com/scope-mounts

But do they make one specific to the proprietary dovetail setup CZ has on their receivers???

Even if a person wants to put a picatinny rail on their CZ 527 you have to get a rail that is specific to the CZ 527 dovetail.

With the CZ 527's a person is somewhat limited on what rings they use because not everyone makes a ring specific to the CZ 527.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: B23Originally Posted By: Coyote#1I would go medium with the 527. Burris signature Z's are my favorite.

Didn't know Burris made a 30mm set of rings specifically for the CZ 527.

oops my bad! I don't believe they do make 30mm sigs for the 527..

Last edited:
Back