Christensen Arms

Predator Masters using UBB.threads ô Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#3254961 - 10/17/20 11:47 PM Re: 6mm arc [Re: viper]
McGraw Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Texas
Originally Posted By: viper
Plant one, thatís pretty much my thoughts also. 300-400 should be easy for coyote and it would be lighter platform. Heck most I get are inside 100 yards here. looking at buying a Howa mini action/barrel once they start producing them and put in a Bell and Carson stock topped with a VX 3i in 4.5x14 should make a nice carrying calling rig. Thanks everyone for your thoughts.
Iím going to be on that bandwagon too, when Howa comes out with that mini barreled action.

#3254993 - 10/18/20 12:19 PM Re: 6mm arc [Re: tripod3]
rudymontana Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Montana,USA
I have 2 Mini's 204 and 223. Both are very accurate and the rig is already lightweight. The triggers came set at 2.5 lbs. A problem they do have with the stock is the front swivel attachment. It is just screwed into the stock, no nut on inside of the stock. I drilled these out and put a flat washer and nut on the swivel. Problem solved. I discovered this when I attached a bipod to the front swivel and started to pull the swivel out. Very happy with the Mini's and would buy another in a heart beat. These are coyote rigs.

Rudy

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Infidel 762 

© Predator Mastersô, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.