69 grain sierra tmk in 22-250

Been using the 69 TMK for several years in a Ruger American 22-250, 10" twist. Using 37.0 grains of H4350 gives 3150fps in the 22" barrel. Accuracy is great and the bullet is very effective on coyotes.

triggerpress

i am just started using them in a bergara ridge 22-250 and am looking for some loads to start tried 4064 seem to do good the gun is new and will take a while to break in thanks for the replys

I have been shooting them in a custom 1-8 twist barrel.they are very accurate and deadly on coyotes. The regular matchkings are hit and miss one some open some don't stick with the tmk bullets.

I am shooting them in a 22 Creedmoor, and have been for a couple of years now. Over a stiff charge of Varget, they are bad medicine for anything I point them at. I think I am up to 5 deer, countless coyotes, and a a sack full of pigs.

The regular old 69 MK kills coyotes and pigs just fine, the TMK just shoots a little better, especially once you get out past 500 or so.

Last edited:
Seems like at higher speeds, the traditional match kings do fine, but at lower speeds ie 223 velocities, they are hit or miss on upsetting on impact. The Tipped Match Kings are pretty darn nasty on everything I have shot and seen shot with them. They tend to upset and transfer energy better.

Originally Posted By: ackleymanHow are you guys doing with 69g standard Match Kings on coyotes?

Ive had real good luck with them..

Back