Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 8 of 12 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >
Topic Options
#3254065 - 10/06/20 07:38 AM Re: covid #"s [Re: suprsongdgslyr]
tnshootist Online
PM senior

Loc: East Tn
At this point refusing to submit by not wearing a mask in public is like pissing in the ocean.

#3254066 - 10/06/20 07:39 AM Re: covid #"s [Re: suprsongdgslyr]
ADK Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: North of Sodom,West of Gomorra...
Psycho,please calm down and show me where I have said you should not wear a mask. You can't! I wear a mask,I wash my hands,I socially distance. That's the trouble with some people,mostly democrats,they think with their emotions and not their brain. Calm down and read my post again,perhaps you'll learn something.
"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;...."

#3254074 - 10/06/20 10:11 AM Re: covid #"s [Re: suprsongdgslyr]
songdog Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Elizabeth.Colo.
about 3000 deaths per year from aspirin. Maybe it should be taken off the shelves because a friend or a loved one died from taking aspirin. No, probably not.

As a society we've learned that some risks are worth it. Such as the risk of taking aspirin. A few people will die from taking it, BUT it's a risk that we as a society have learned to accept. One life lost to covid sucks, especially when it was a loved one of yours. BUT we have to ask ourselves at what number of lives lost is acceptable, and at what cost? Is millions of people losing their income worth it, losing everything they've worked for in building a business, only to lose that because of totally shutting down the economy. How many lives lost before that seems to be over stepping our acceptable number of loss of life? Is it 10,000? Is it 100,000? Is it a million?

So as we move forward, it's obvious that our modern health system is getting better at treating the covid virus. Fewer people are losing their lives to it as we move forward. SO, at what point do we open economy at let people live?
If we were to ask Psyco, he would probably say to wait longer than many others would. BUT some where along the line, even he will have to realize that some life lost has to be acceptable so that the society as a whole can get back to living normal lives.

Masks apparently do help slow the spread, but they sure as [beeep] don't stop the spread. One would only need to see how well a mask works by stepping out into a cold crisp morning, where you can see your breath. With a mask on, you will still see your breath.

Would be interesting to see some kind of research that showed how many people got the covid, that were religious mask wearers. I'll be there's a bunch of people that got it, even though they wore their masks.

Much like the flu, covid isn't going away in our life time. BUT there will be a time in the near future where we can get a "covid" shot, much like we currently can go get a flu shot.

I tried to tell you to say NO to Joe and the Ho and you didn't listen. Well, down the hill we go thanks to you. Can't say I didn't try to tell ya.

#3254076 - 10/06/20 11:46 AM Re: covid #"s [Re: suprsongdgslyr]
Stu Farish Offline
Moderator/Webmaster

Loc: Have gun, will travel
AL kept the mask mandate to 08 November. The reason being that we've seen a steady decline in cases since requiring them & it's working.

Next door, on the same day, MS dropped their mask requirement. For the same reason.

Keep calm and crazy on

#3254096 - 10/06/20 06:57 PM Re: covid #"s [Re: songdog]
dogcatcher Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: West Texas
Originally Posted By: songdog
about 3000 deaths per year from aspirin. Maybe it should be taken off the shelves because a friend or a loved one died from taking aspirin. No, probably not.

This analogy is ridiculous, when has one person taking an aspirin MADE another person take an aspirin.

#3254113 - 10/06/20 11:17 PM Re: covid #"s [Re: suprsongdgslyr]
Foxpro.223 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: WY
The sad truth to this is how easily the general public will submit and excpet tyranny with blind obedience and unquestionable submission. Obviously the numbers continue to be skewed on purpose to keep people confused, dumb and divided.

This has been a good beta test for them as it will likely be used more often now in the future knowing how effective and easy it is to wage a propaganda campaign and how easy it is to get the sheep to bend for it.

I used to wonder how hitler was able to get away with so much during the weimar and third reich and stalin in the soviet union...I now have a better understanding of it as this is the same mentality that is going on here in our society today.

In some places the leftists have people informing on their neighbors over all this BS. Now if that isn't out of the third reich or soviet union.

The bottom line is however

"Unquestionable obedience and submission is a predator’s delight."

#3254139 - 10/07/20 09:31 AM Re: covid #"s [Re: dogcatcher]
songdog Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Elizabeth.Colo.
Quote:
This analogy is ridiculous, when has one person taking an aspirin MADE another person take an aspirin.
Maybe, but it shows that society has chosen to live with some things that threaten some lives. Much of society has chosen to take and live with the risk.

SO how about this, all those that are worried about getting and spreading covid just stay home. Those that are of high risk of death from the covid if they were to be infected. No reason to go any where any more. After all, You can get all things delivered to your house, so just stay indoors and let everyone else that are not afraid of taking the risk, get on with their lives, with the acceptance of the risk. No one is making you go anywhere. Just like no one making you take an aspirin.

Edited by songdog (10/07/20 10:46 AM)

I tried to tell you to say NO to Joe and the Ho and you didn't listen. Well, down the hill we go thanks to you. Can't say I didn't try to tell ya.

#3254154 - 10/07/20 12:19 PM Re: covid #"s [Re: ADK]
ADK Offline
Die Hard Member III

Originally Posted By: ADK
Psycho,please calm down and show me where I have said you should not wear a mask. You can't, because I did'nt say it. I wear a mask. I wash my hands and I socially distance. That's the trouble with some people,mostly democrats,they think with their emotions and not their brain. Calm down and read my post again,perhaps you'll learn something.

Where did Psycho go? rolleyes
"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;...."

#3254158 - 10/07/20 01:43 PM Re: covid #"s [Re: suprsongdgslyr]
Foxpro.223 Offline
Die Hard Member II

The orthodox jews in NY are seeing through it and are no longer buying into governor goodfellas BS. Good for them.

Originally Posted By: USSA News
New York Jews Burn Pile Of Face Masks In Defiance Of Gov. Cuomo’s Lockdown Restrictions

October 7, 2020 Constitutional Nobody News

A large group of Orthodox Jews set fire to a pile of face masks in Brooklyn on Tuesday night in protest of Governor Andrew Cuomo’s COVID lockdown orders.

Cuomo had warned the Jewish community on Monday not to attend large gatherings, and threatened to shut down their synagogues if they refused to comply, even admitting that would violate their religious liberty.

“I have to say to the Orthodox community tomorrow, ‘If you’re not willing to live with these rules, then I’m going to close the Orthodox Jews gathered anyway in celebration of their week-long holiday Sukkot and in protest of Cuomo and Mayor Mike de Blasio’s lockdown threats, burning a pile of masks in the street.

The NYPD soon arrived and began rounding up Jews for exercising their First Amendment right to peaceably assemble and observe their religious holiday.

President Trump even weighed in on the use of force against Jews gathering in protest of Cuomo’s unconstitutional lockdown orders.

“Wow, what does this grim picture remind you of? I am the only thing in the Radical Left’s way! VOTE,” Trump tweeted Wednesday.

Article Link USSA News

#3254159 - 10/07/20 02:01 PM Re: covid #"s [Re: suprsongdgslyr]
Stu Farish Offline
Moderator/Webmaster

Loc: Have gun, will travel
they call trump hitler, but its a democrat who's actually threatened American jews

Keep calm and crazy on

#3254161 - 10/07/20 02:25 PM Re: covid #"s [Re: suprsongdgslyr]
Infidel 762 Offline

Loc: Okie
Originally Posted By: dogcatcher
Originally Posted By: songdog

Would it be ridiculous to test for aspirin in the system of everyone who dies and then attribute all those deaths as aspirin deaths?

Originally Posted By: Foxpro.223
The sad truth to this is how easily the general public will submit and excpet tyranny with blind obedience and unquestionable submission. Obviously the numbers continue to be skewed on purpose to keep people confused, dumb and divided.

And even with their inflated numbers they just cannot get the death rate high enough to gain full compliance. All fear can be justified. I stand with Israel! Free Kyle!

#3254163 - 10/07/20 02:33 PM Re: covid #"s [Re: Foxpro.223]
Infidel 762 Offline

Originally Posted By: Foxpro.223
The orthodox jews in NY are seeing through it and are no longer buying into governor goodfellas BS. Good for them.

Originally Posted By: USSA News
New York Jews Burn Pile Of Face Masks In Defiance Of Gov. Cuomo’s Lockdown Restrictions

October 7, 2020 Constitutional Nobody News

A large group of Orthodox Jews set fire to a pile of face masks in Brooklyn on Tuesday night in protest of Governor Andrew Cuomo’s COVID lockdown orders.

Cuomo had warned the Jewish community on Monday not to attend large gatherings, and threatened to shut down their synagogues if they refused to comply, even admitting that would violate their religious liberty.

“I have to say to the Orthodox community tomorrow, ‘If you’re not willing to live with these rules, then I’m going to close the Orthodox Jews gathered anyway in celebration of their week-long holiday Sukkot and in protest of Cuomo and Mayor Mike de Blasio’s lockdown threats, burning a pile of masks in the street.

The NYPD soon arrived and began rounding up Jews for exercising their First Amendment right to peaceably assemble and observe their religious holiday.

President Trump even weighed in on the use of force against Jews gathering in protest of Cuomo’s unconstitutional lockdown orders.

“Wow, what does this grim picture remind you of? I am the only thing in the Radical Left’s way! VOTE,” Trump tweeted Wednesday.

Article Link USSA News

sadly Cuomo is just another puppet. It is being done and pushed down from a much higher level that cannot be undone and or un f%$ked... This is just the beginning... Bye Bye America we once stood for...

#3255458 - 10/22/20 09:51 PM Re: covid #"s [Re: suprsongdgslyr]
Foxpro.223 Offline
Die Hard Member II

If President Trump wants to stop this he needs to listen to real doctors not the people who call themselves scientists who are really nothing but corrupt bureaucrats selling snake oil to keep our economy shut down.

America's Front Line Doctors 'A Seconed Opinion'

#3255500 - 10/23/20 02:45 PM Re: covid #"s [Re: suprsongdgslyr]
ADK Offline
Die Hard Member III

Science never lies but scientists do.

#3255634 - 10/25/20 12:18 AM Re: covid #"s [Re: suprsongdgslyr]
Infidel 762 Offline

Fauci is a fraud and the CDC is corrupt.

I understand many are living in fear, I support whatever you choose to do to feel safe. Myself, I am tired of being lied to. I see how they got masses of Jews to willingly get onto trains bound for concentration camps.

Page 8 of 12 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Stu Farish 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.