dyed black ash closed reed

BMeyer

This closed reed is made from stabilized black ash, dyed red. It has an ebony mouth piece and a hand textured stainless steel band. This is another sale price call at just $34 to your door.

Thanks for checking it out!

Brian

hfBFpPi.jpg

thats a looker Brian
I have called Kerry Carver twice to see what is going to happen with the custom call section a and he has not responded must be busy

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: rareearththats a looker Brian
I have called Kerry Carver twice to see what is going to happen with the custom call section a and he has not responded must be busy

First Brain that is a beautiful call. Back in the day that would have lasted about a second on here.
Things are not the way they used to be, FB and instagram have really put a hurt on PM.

Second Bob, Yes I am Busy, 3 Jobs I really don't have any time to talk on the phone.
As far as the custom call forum you know more than I do. The traffic is just not here like it used to be. Not much I can do about it.. I wished there was but there is not.

NOPE! nothing ever stays the same,
Kerry, no need to call was wondering what is going to happen to the custom call section and the HOB fees, will they stay the same or will they be lowered to get more call makers here. was just wondering what the future looks like and you have the answers
We have so much talent here would hate to see it vanish

Last edited:
Just bought a pair of spalted maple calls from Brian. They sound great and are the best looking calls that I own. Thanks Brian!

Bob, Im right there with ya. I do not have the answers.. I don't think anyone does.. Things are changing and I don't like changes!!

I have asked this before but it was never answered, maybe someone here (moderator) will reply.

Why is it that someone can post a "for sale" item in the classified section worth maybe $1,000 or more, at no cost to them, but a HOB fee is charged for a skilled craftsmen? Could you not post your calls in the classified section?

Originally Posted By: HeyYouI have asked this before but it was never answered, maybe someone here (moderator) will reply.

Why is it that someone can post a "for sale" item in the classified section worth maybe $1,000 or more, at no cost to them, but a HOB fee is charged for a skilled craftsmen? Could you not post your calls in the classified section?

Sponsors and HOBs is what keeps this site up and running.. Without the fees the site will be no longer, Period. Its always been that way since day one. I have nothing to do with fees so any further questions will have to be answered by Admin..

Sorry Brian, for this getting derailed. The Tread needs to get back on topic..

Back