the debate

Hard to watch for sure. Trump missed a lot of opportunities imo. But Bidens body language was bad, bowing and shaking his head.

The comments under the debate video on the fox news Youtube channel are pretty telling. A lot of people are seeing through the bias and one-sidedness of the moderator.

ETA:
I had no idea the moderator wallace is a registered D out of DC.

laugh.gif
Chris Wallace did say it was a runaway train!
I agree, Trump did miss a lot of opportunities and didn't hit on certain things he should have.
It looked like he had a plan from the get go to rattle Biden, I don't think that plan worked out as expected, on to plan B, plenty of fodder to go after Biden.

Last edited:
The part I just can't figure out is why I stayed up and watched.

The only interesting thing I saw was Joe mumbling the words to himself when his ear piece talked to him. Come on man.

IMO the ground rules for the debate were designed to create chaos with the goal of producing no clear winner. When did you ever see a presidential debate where the candidates were not permitted the opportunity to respond to the opponents accusations? Think about it. Moderator Chris Wallace,a registered democrat for decades,asked the questions with the candidates given only two minutes to respond. No opportunity was afforded for candidates to respond to accusations from the opposing candidate. That my friends is a clear recipe for chaos. A chaotic debate is exactly how they wanted the voters to see President Trump. Democrats have been working hard for nearly four years to create the impression that Donald Trump's presidency is 'chaotic'. Don't fall for it.

From wikipedia.org:

On October 11, 2006, The Washington Post reported that Wallace had been a registered Democrat for more than two decades. Wallace explained his party affiliation as pragmatism, saying that being a Democrat is the only feasible means of participating in the political process in heavily Democratic Washington, DC.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Wallace

Originally Posted By: tnshootistThe part I just can't figure out is why I stayed up and watched.

The only interesting thing I saw was Joe mumbling the words to himself when his ear piece talked to him. Come on man.

^^^^Ain't it de trut! Disappointing.

Speaking of ear buds, Biden's demeanor pretty well fit this prediction: https://conta.cc/2GjDaCa

Regards,
hm

Well the the last four years of this "hearts and minds campaign" as they refer to it has really equated to nothing but a psychological warfare operation against the American people in an attempt to make us believe President Trump is just the worst man in the world hasen't worked here. They actually believe Americans are that dumb and some are unfortunately.

Thankfully there are still enough people who are able to see through this deception and con game they've been running, their psyop. Everything that comes from the left, the neocons, the warhawks, bureaucrats, entertainment, academics and the controlled media is BS. How could he possibly be that bad...

What it really is that we're very lucky to have president Trump as he understands how they've all been looting and selling our country out, they just can't stand it that there is actually someone who isn't privy to their operation of destroying our republic. They've literaly been s***ing themselves the last 4 years since he came along and decided to do the right thing by crashing their party.

For decades the left and the RINOs have been looting and selling us out to our enemies.

Look at every place across the country where the left is in charge...that is their model for the entire country. A third world s***hole they can dominate and rule over. Over and over again, they create the problems then pretend to be the heros who are the only ones who can save the day.

It sure seems like they are better at creating a problem, and then leaving it up to someone else to try to fix the mess they created!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Stu Farishisn't wallace the guy who said obama gave him a tingle up his leg?

that was one hot mess...

No that was Chris Matthews... I wish Trump would have asked that sniveling little biotch of a moderator Chris Wallace if he wanted his own podium...WTH?

"No that was Chris Matthews... I wish Trump would have asked that sniveling little biotch of a moderator Chris Wallace if he wanted his own podium...WTH?"

thumbup1.gif
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: BreitbartSecond Presidential Debate Moderator Steve Scully Interned in Joe Biden’s Senate Office

After sparring with a hostile Fox News anchor, Chris Wallace, during the first presidential debate this week, President Donald Trump will next go toe-to-toe with a former Joe Biden intern, C-SPAN’s Steve Scully.

When Scully spoke at Utah Valley University in 2010, this is how a biography described him:

Before coming to C-SPAN, Steve covered business, politics, and local government as a reporter and anchor at WHEC-TV (NBC Affiliate) in Rochester, NY, Prior to that, he was an anchor and reporter at WSEE-TV in Erie, PA, and WHBF-TV (CBS Affiliates) in Rock Island, IL. Steve taught several courses on the media & politics at St. John Fisher College & Nazareth College in Rochester, NY, between 1988-90. While attending college, he served as an intern in the office of Delaware Sen. Joseph R. Biden [D], and later a staff assistant in Sen. Edward M. Kennedy’s [D-MA] media affairs office. (emphasis added)

“I came to school in Washington, D.C., went to American University and had a couple of internships. I worked for Joe Biden, Senator from Delaware at the time, as an intern, so I had my first chance to really see politics up close in Washington, D.C.,” Scully said in 2011, Marie Claire reported.

Scully was all smiles when he attended a party at Biden’s house in 2016:

Complete article from Breitbart

Originally Posted By: independant SentinelModerator for debate 2 interned with Biden & went to Biden’s beach bash
By M. Dowling -October 1, 2020

STEVE SCULLY, EVEN-HANDED
Steve Scully, who will moderate the second debate, is a former intern to Joe Biden and currently works for C-Span, covering the White House. He is the political editor and he also hosts Washington Journal. From 2006 to 2007, he was President of the White House Correspondents’ Association. He has been around since 1991.

Scully received an undergraduate degree with honors in communication and political science from American University in Washington, D.C. During his pursuit of a degree, he completed a study abroad program at the University of Copenhagen, served as an intern with Senator Joe Biden, and in Sen. Ted Kennedy’s media affairs office.

He is allegedly “even-handed.”

Complete aticle from Independant Sentinel

Back