Build the wall!... Build the wall!... Build the......

yeah adk, but 50 could land on the white house roof in a hot air balloon. or maybe even hitch a ride on santa's sleigh.
rolleyes.gif

"How tall is that new wall. Because I'm selling ladders that are taller than any wall you can build."

You should have told that to your buddy Obama. He had enough confidence in 'the wall' around the White House to have it made more secure,not once but twice during his presidency.
smile.gif

President Trump announced today that we are approaching completion of mile 280 on the southern wall. That's 280 miles of the wall that the fake news, Democrats and fake hunters said will never be built.
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: Coyotehunter_Originally Posted By: Infidel 762Originally Posted By: Coyotehunter_Originally Posted By: ADKHe just keeps winning.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jul/31/supreme-court-border-wall-construction-can-continu/
grin.gif
grin.gif

How tall is that new wall. Because I'm selling ladders that are taller than any wall you can build.

With all the statues you have to tear down, federal court houses to burn and all your BLM protests I am surprised you have time left over to sell anything...

I'm surprise that they allow someone like you to be a moderator. That's very telling about this forum.

Awww, ar ouw feewings huet?
ohmy.gif

Originally Posted By: Coyotehunter_That wall is useless and a waste of money.

The offer still stands, Coyote, c'mon down and take a look first hand. Talk face to face to the guys and gals who are tasked w/securing the southern border with their sweat & boots on the ground. Ask them if the wall has helped them, or not.

Then tell us how useless the wall is, unless you prefer to continue to tell us more than you know via long distance from 1300+ miles away.

Originally Posted By: hm1996
Quote:
CBP Enforcement Numbers

In May 2020, CBP’s enforcement encounters with illegal aliens totaled more than 23,000 individuals, 84 percent lower than the record set in May of 2019, which was 144,000.
https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/national-media-release/cbp-announces-may-2020-operational-update

No one ever said the wall would be a stand alone solution to the border problem, just another tool in CBP's box, which would appear to be working pretty well.

ETA: BTW, Coyote, I see you're in IN....I live a mile from the wall, c'mon down and I'll take you out for a little closer look at how it works.
lol.gif

Regards,
hm

Regards,
hm

he is a trump hater. trump got the wall built.

if the wall stopped every mouse, lizard, cockroach and even covid19 from entering the u.s., he would still hate trump.

it is what it is. sick people.

Hmm, It appears Steve Bannon was dipping his hand in the " build the wall " cookie jar . I wonder how many of you donated to Bannons check book ? .

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: suprsongdgslyrHmm, It appears Steve Bannon was dipping his hand in the " build the wall " cookie jar . I wonder how many of you donated to Bannons check book ? .

I knew we'd hear from you today.
rolleyes.gif
You should have done a little research first though. Trump has been saying since the wall was started that private fund raising for the wall was a bad idea. He said that private fund raising schemes will only embarrass him. Ignorance is a terrible thing supersongdgslyr.

Yet another NY libtard weaponization of the legal system....isn't it strange that this mysteriously popped up at this time!? Yeah, right; timed perfectly to pose questions, with insufficient time to garner answers.

Regards,
hm

Isn't the wall more than just a wall?
I was under the impression that there were sensors and cameras placed along it to help deter "ILLEGAL" immigration into the US?????
The wall will never stop 100% of "ILLEGAL" immigration, but if it puts a big dent in the numbers I'm all for it!

Originally Posted By: SixsixtyMagsIsn't the wall more than just a wall?
I was under the impression that there were sensors and cameras placed along it to help deter "ILLEGAL" immigration into the US?????
The wall will never stop 100% of "ILLEGAL" immigration, but if it puts a big dent in the numbers I'm all for it!

You are absolutely right sixsixty and that point has been made numerous times by numerous people on 'The Church'. Dems. have learned well from the DNC and the mainstream media. Lie and deny. Lie and deny.

^^^^+1
Originally Posted By: SixsixtyMagsIsn't the wall more than just a wall?

Absolutely, 660. BP has for years uses seismic sensors and cameras to watch known paths of illegal traffic. CBP is making even better use of those and more sophisticated observation techniques in conjunction with the wall to control and direct such traffic to desired locations, thus the much lower numbers crossing illegally.

The anti-Trump/wall bunch just choose to ignore the statistics in order to push their agenda.

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: ADKOriginally Posted By: suprsongdgslyrHmm, It appears Steve Bannon was dipping his hand in the " build the wall " cookie jar . I wonder how many of you donated to Bannons check book ? .

rolleyes.gif
You should have done a little research first though. Trump has been saying since the wall was started that private fund raising for the wall was a bad idea. He said that private fund raising schemes will only embarrass him. Ignorance is a terrible thing supersongdgslyr.

Well, tell me what exactly does Capt. Bonespurs statement have to do with Bannon stealing the donations for the wall. I was just stating what he did. Sounds like you're making excuses for trump.

Originally Posted By: suprsongdgslyrOriginally Posted By: ADKOriginally Posted By: suprsongdgslyrHmm, It appears Steve Bannon was dipping his hand in the " build the wall " cookie jar . I wonder how many of you donated to Bannons check book ? .

rolleyes.gif

Well, tell me what exactly does Capt. Bonespurs statement have to do with Bannon stealing the donations for the wall. I was just stating what he did. Sounds like you're making excuses for trump.

Your response is so skillfully worded, so well thought out and cerebral that it must be repeated.
wink.gif

Anyone see the interview with Steve Bannon on Tucker Carlson tonight? Starting Monday he will be touring the country with 'Real Americans' to expose how the Leftists are preparing to steal the election from Trump. This will be disappointing to the PM trolls who thought Bannon is in jail.
lol.gif

Back