Junky Tikka's

I have a .300 Win Mag Sako A7 Fiberclass that I've never fired (just never had the opportunity and came in a group of guns I purchased) - I've kicked around selling it, however I think I'll hang onto it. My father has had a Sako Deluxe Sporter since the 70's in .243 he's always admired that gun, so much he'd never let me shoot it. Looking back it sure seems like a waste to have such a nice gun and not use it, but that's how my father is, he keeps everything mint. From what I've learned from him he has kept things nice for "the next guy" that owns it. I've vowed not to under utilize my equipment like he has my boys can shoot anything in the cabinet!

I'm sure your Sako will shoot but if you decide you don't want it, I'm also pretty sure you won't have a problem getting rid of it either.

I handled a lightly used T3x (Compact?) chambered for .338 Federal. I was not familiar with the cartridge nor the rifle but it was a sweet gun just eye balling it!

I never forgot that first encounter either.

Three44s

Never found a Tikka or Sako i didnt like. Just picked up a Tikka T3X Hunter special run for Alberts in Germany and man is it sweet. Have a Sako 75 .280 on the way too. Its becoming a habit.

Back