fill the seat, or wait until after the election?

songdog

Question, especially for the couple of guys that are Biden cheerleaders.

Do you think Trump should fill the supreme court seat before the election, or would you rather he wait until after the election?

coyotehunter and suprsongdoggyslayer? What do you boys think on this one?

It's simple for me. What would the democrats do if the exact situation happened with them. They'd say to the Republican's, Stuff it, and nominate and appoint a Justice. So if the Republican's don't go ahead with the SCOTUS Appointment they are committing everything conservative to chance. Make a good choice Senate.

if they fill it, the dems are going to be outraged.

oh, yeah, they're already outraged. not seeing the downside here.

I don't give a flip what the Democrats think.They are wrong. They know they are wrong
Fill the seat ASAP.

Do it for the children.
If it saves one life....

Common sense gun control...

Close the loophole...

All the dems have to offer is little sound bites repeated thousands of times.

A word for Schumer et al., well maybe 3 or 4:

Suck it up, Buttercup!

You know d*** well what they would do in spite of all their self righteousness.

Regards,
hm

The current Democrats wouldn't hesitate to fill the seat if they had the choice.
I've come to the conclusion about how to tell if a Democrat is lying----their mouth is moving!!!!!

It would be a mistake of historical proportions to not fill it.

Fortunately it looks like they know this.

Assuming the replacement isn't a shill for leftist causes like the previous America hater nutjob was. Don't f around...fill the seat now. Who cares what the left or RINOs think... F them.

Time is of the essence and we don't want to allow the left to make that appointment as it could be the difference between the rule of law or the rule of the mob for the next 30 or 40 years.

Screen-Shot-2020-09-23-at-9-51-50-AM.png
[/url]

It sure seems like "NOTHING IS OFF THE TABLE" since day 1, nothing new there from the Dems.!
Just saw where 7 military ballots for Trump were found after being discarded here in Pa, wonder why the Dems. are so [beeep] bent on having massive mail in ballots, nothing like creating another fiasco!
mad.gif

Even if they had been for Biden this shouldn't happen, but it will !!!!

Last edited:
Some people are never happy. They'd [beeep] if you hung them with a new rope or shot them with a new bullet.

Democrats tend to be this type of person.

Originally Posted By: Stu FarishIt would be a mistake of historical proportions to not fill it.

Fortunately it looks like they know this.

amen

and frankly - i'm glad to see that the GOP has stopped playing by the lefts "rules for the gop" which arent the same as the lefts "rules for the dnc". as bongino says... give them the double barreled middle finger

so...to [beeep] with what the nutters think. follow the constitution, do your jobs, and fill that effin seat. ASAP. they're gonna scream anyway.. let em.

let the american people see on public display just how awful the DNC is, weeks before the election. Let them watch the DNC tear a woman nominee apart and attempt to defame her like they did Kavanaugh weeks before a major election.

There's really no losing on this, politically speaking, other than making ANOTHER scotus candidate go thru the kind of stuff that Kavanaugh had to - which would happen no matter what side of the election it was on.

Announced Amy Barrett, great choice IMO for a few reasons. Constitutionalist, first and foremost. But of course the left has found a few things to pick at. They're already suggesting looking into the adoptions of her two Haiti children in case it wasn't done legally. LOL. Of course they hate that she's a Catholic. I personally think that's great. They didn't seem to mind that RBG was Jew.

Second, brilliant choice for Trump politically. Let's see them drag her through what they did to the last one, and right before an election. If they really go after her religion, they risk losing more Catholics. At every turn they risk losing voters that identify with parts of her life.

Originally Posted By: Stu Farishsomehow joe biden & pelosi being catholic isn't a problem.

funny, that

I know, right? Although, in all fairness, they only have a problem with Catholics who actually LIVE the faith lol.

Originally Posted By: 204 AROriginally Posted By: Stu Farishsomehow joe biden & pelosi being catholic isn't a problem.

funny, that

I know, right? Although, in all fairness, they only have a problem with Catholics who actually LIVE the faith lol.

If they have a problem with Catholic justices, they got more problems than Barrett!
lol.gif

Quote:Before the death of Justice Ginsburg at age 87, the Supreme Court included five Catholic justices (Chief Justice John G. Roberts, Samuel Alito, Clarence Thomas, Sonia Sotomayor and Brett Kavanaugh) and three Jewish justices (Ms. Ginsburg, Stephen Breyer and Elena Kagan). The ninth justice, Neil Gorsuch, was raised Catholic but reportedly attends an Episcopal church.
https://www.americamagazine.org/politics...y-supreme-court

Regards,
hm

Back