Super hogster on the way.

murdoc

Just got confirmation my SH will be here early next week. Armasight predator will become my scanner. SH goes on the grendel. Anyone else get theirs yet? How is it ?

For those who purchased from Night Goggles, we received a batch in yesterday and they will be shipping soon as well. Watch your emails for shipping notifications.

Glad they are getting out into the field.

If one was to order one early next week, any idea on how long it would take to receive delivery or is it a long wait time?

Thinking about snagging one for my hunting trip to Montana first week of November

Thanks

Originally Posted By: Burnsome...Glad they are getting out into the field.

If one was to order one early next week, any idea on how long it would take to receive delivery or is it a long wait time?

Thinking about snagging one for my hunting trip to Montana first week of November Night Goggles put in 3 large POs with Bering Optics as soon as we started testing the Super Hogsters. 2 of those 3 orders were filled and have arrived and are on the way to customers. The largest of the POs is currently being filled by Bering Optics. It is expected to ship mid-late next week. If a person orders soon, they will get in on this next shipment as the entire quantity of this PO is not currently spoken for. I would call Tom Austin, Programs Director at Night Goggles at 909-312-5424 X531 on Monday. If you get in on this next batch, you would have the thermal in plenty of time for your November trip. Make sure to mention you are a PM member to get best pricing.

Contact Tom Austin at 909-312-5424 X531. With a purchase from Night Goggles, you are not only getting PM special pricing on a thermal that is incredibly hard to get, you are getting it from a dealer who:

1) Is a Predator Master's sponsor
2) Provides extensive coyote hunting video examples for the Hogsters
3) Provides a wealth of experience/knowledge on the Hogster models as well as predator hunting
4) Provides a 7-day money back guarantee once you have received the thermal
5) Provides Free shipping on thermals to Predator Masters members (part of PM special pricing)
6) Actively answers questions on Predator Masters

These are just a few of the reasons to consider Night Goggles for your night hunting needs.

I think NG should use UPS for delivery..My SH was supposed to be delivered today.And now it's not till Thursday...FedEx is all over the place with me SH. Arizona,New Mexico, oklahoma now it's heading towards MO..Each state they stopped at they sat there for 12hrs before they moved..Just a bit of a rant..Anyone receive theirs yet...Dan

Well i physically touched mine today at the fedex drop off but they wouldnt release it because the internet was down and so the scanner wouldnt work... what a crock.. called fedex cs and they were useless and his english was even worse.. going back tommorrow at 8am.

Back