The Ruger77/22 Hornet & what I had to do to make it a shootet

Ruger77KH, not for nothing, but what are you so upset at Winny Fan for?

I'm not defending anyone but I don't see where anything was said that would cause you to act so butthurt. Maybe you could point it out for me.

Do/did you ever load w/ small PISTOL primers for your Hornets?

I had a cheap one (Savage 219) but sold it about 15 yrs ago.
I liked it but not the 7# trigger.

Shot a couple cats w/ it over the years and a few groundhogs.

apparently you have not read the entire thread where I stated SP primers. He states stuff that contradict his own remarks & he is just looking for someone to pester. Several other Members have sent PM's & have informed me that's the he rolls . So I figured I would cut to the chase & nip it in the back side from the get go .

I agree as stated before I am only able to conclude to the end results of everything that I did to my rifles & the fact the both shoot better after tapping to a K Hornet version . especially with the fact that all other modifications to both rifles & reloading modifications were performed prior to running a tap / reamer in them

Only other factor that is possible. a bad set of neck sizing dies for the original hornet. only 2 factors changed at the same time were neck sizing dies specific to a K hornet ( as stated before by the same manufacturer as the original hornet N/S dies)& to the tap run in the barrel. That eliminated or reduced the flyers to a degree that I can not tell if its is me or the rifle .

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: Ruger77KHSo this is my last post on this subject .

why do they always say this but never do it. time and time again.

laugh.gif

Back