Twice Blessed: Coyote Video

Kirsch

A cool spell triggered my itch to put in a few stands. I captured a late-day coyote with my traditional scope and a last-light coyote with the Bering Optics Super Hogster(SH). The SH I am using is a prototype as Bering is in production as we speak and will start shipping them any day.

Nice video Korey. I'd think it's a bit difficult to thread a bullet through that corn (?) stubble, isn't it?
thumbup1.gif

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: hm1996Nice video Korey. I'd think it's a bit difficult to thread a bullet through that corn (?) stubble, isn't it?
thumbup1.gif

Sometimes, yes. My elevated position helped some, but yes it can be a concern. There was enough of an opening where the coyote stopped so that I could make a good shot.

Hmm. Glad to hear some of us are lucky at times.....those suckers always stop right behind a tree for me.
frown.gif
Nice shooting, by the way.
smile.gif

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: tripod3Great teaser, hate to admit it but I'm envious of your Hogster! No need to be envious, just get one. Tom Austin at Night Goggles will give you best pricing as a PM member. The Super Hogster will start shipping any day. Tom has a large PO being filled as we speak. However, they are almost all spoken for already. Give him a call and get one too.

Tom Austin, Programs Director at Night Goggles 909-312-5424 X531.

Thanks for all the nice comments. I recently posted a video with 4 coyotes taken on 9/17 over in the Night Hunting Section for those people who want to see more daytime Super Hogster thermal footage. Link

Back