Finally... Monkey is off Gary's back..

Jim Byers

If you've read , "newbie etiquette" then you know I've been trying for awhile to get my friend Gary a called coyote. Missed shots, not shooting, moving to soon or not at all. Pretty much every opps you can make. We've all been there whether e want to admit it or not. Anyways it all came together tonight. Coyotes haven't responded well in the evenings last couple weeks, been staying to hot I'm thinking.. So we broke out the lights...

First eyes seen at 600+ yards.. took 15 minutes and switching to vole squeaks to get him to commit.. his smile says it all.. beats all the rest I've killed this summer.. ][/url]

Just love it when a plan comes together. Great friends, great hunts, great pictures, it doesn't get any better than that . Congrats!

You're a very good friend! I would have done the same thing as you, if I was as good of a predator hunter as you.

That being said. If you are good enough friends, I hope you heckled him to no end about the misses and not shooting like any true friend would do.

Nice work.

Back