Super Hogster: 4 Coyotes

Kirsch

While many of you patiently wait for your Super Hogsters to arrive, you can live through me vicariously with my prototype. This was a video from 9/17. I used the Super Hogster on 4 daytime coyotes. Thermal definitely works during the day, but look how much nicer the video gets as the deer at the end of the video was recorded after the sun set. I can't wait for our night season to open and fur to get prime. It is going to be an awesome year. The view through the eyepiece is much better.

Very nice Cory.. Thanks for posting it up. The super Hogster looks ike an awesome Unit..

Any idea when they will start to Ship?

Originally Posted By: carvercallsVery nice Cory.. Thanks for posting it up. The super Hogster looks ike an awesome Unit..

Any idea when they will start to Ship? The Super Hogsters are being produced by Bering Optics currently. The Night Goggles current POs for Super Hogsters are shipping in 2-stages/batches. About 2/3 of our open orders will be filled with a batch of Super Hogsters being sent to Night Goggles early next week, and another batch in early October. They will be distributed from Night Goggles in the same order in which the orders were taken. Thank you for your patience.

Originally Posted By: BUCKWHEATKitsch were you using picture in picture for any of those shots. I was using it on all of them. At this time, the Super Hogster does not record picture in picture. I have mentioned it to Bering. They are considering it but not sure if it will change in the future. With PIP at 5.8x, these shots were all pretty easy.

Kirsch Thanks. Good job doing both videos at the same time for comparison. Thats a lot of stuff to do together and still kill coyotes.

Back