Mr. Bonespurs

neither can answer a simple question, but here's another one for the two of em to ponder.

Which of you two support the tearing down of many historical statues?
Which of you two think that the purps doing it were right wing zealots? And which of you believe that it was probably liberal leaning ANITA types?

And you want to be a part of it?

I will follow the guy that "lies" every now and but also loves this country and isn't out to tear it down. While you guys follow the crowd that is out to tear down the liberty's and freedoms that this country was founded on.

The point I'm trying to make is that PARTY TRUMPS PERSON. If you can't see that one party is out to tear this country apart and the other is NOT, then you need to open your eyes.

Last edited:
Hey suprsongdgslyr, can you please explain your profile and your statements that you are not a guide and have never been to California? Were you lying when you made your profile or are you lying now? It's funny that you were caught red handed doing what you are blaming Trump for. It seems very hypocritical to me. Please explain. I'm sure there is a good explanation. I'll wait.......

TRUMP 2020

obviously a couple in here don't like to answer questions, just like to throw insults and leave.

Well, here's another simple question, these latest couple of cop ambush's, do ya suppose those are Liberal leaning Biden voters doing it, or some right wing nut job?

My guess is that it was a couple of liberal leaning Biden voters, I mean after all, it's the Democrats that are calling for police defunding and calling for the uprising in the streets. Isn't it? In case you need help with that last little question, here's link showing your pals, the Democrats, calling for the on going street violence.

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2020/08...-video-montage/

yip, your pals, calling for uprising in the streets. I don't know why anyone wants to be a part of that group.....

Did she take her ball and go home?

She was here on the 13th so guessing she read this thread.

Last edited:
Try to put yourself in their position and what you could say to get your foot out of your mouth. Especially when you consider their mentality from reading their previous posts. They have 2 choices; put down the shovel and slink away or throw out another mindless insult, like a monkey with a grenade... considering their last grenades turned out to be duds and they lack the intestinal fortitude and or intelligence to back up what they say, I suspect them to slink.

What say you mr. “Ride with a Biden”?

I guess a guy can't blame em for slinkin' away. After all, I'd be ashamed to be affiliated with the Democrat mob right now too, especially if my only reason was "orange man bad".....

Has anyone else noticed that both Biden and Harris have recently referred to their campaign as the "Harris-Biden" campaign further lending credence to Biden being a straw-man candidate?

Regards,
hm

easily explained hm.

Biden is so used to playing second fiddle that in his weakened state of mind doesn't remember that he's running to be lead dog this time and Harris, well, after her butt chewing on Biden during the debates you can figure that she's hoping and praying that Biden makes it no longer then he has too just to get her in. Heck, I wouldn't put it past her and other Dems to see to it that Biden gets a little extra sleep aid in his drink when the time is right, if ya know what I mean..

Last edited:
2020-03-04-07-50-46.jpg

Back