Catfish

Styrofoam? Or foam rubber like a sponge?

Now I can eat fish at least one meal a day everyday and not tire of it.

What does one do with thousands of pounds of fish? Commercial fisherman?

I have a medium sized freezer that is nothing but fish. It have had it full several times and would guess it will hold 6-700 lbs of filets. With sides and drinks not many people can eat but about 8-12 ounces of fried fish. After doing and helping with about 4-6 big fish fry parties a year, 100 pounds of filets will feed a large bunch of folks.
One of my old buddies tricks. Ya get towards the end of the fish, add some more red pepper to the corn meal, tends to slow them down and make it last so all get their fill, lol.

Another trick, if your low on fish to begin with, make some corn fritters. Basically pancake batter with sweet corn and enough sugar to make it good and sweet. Make them first to “test” oil temp and folks will gorge on them.
Fried taters, get an apple peeler. Set the peeler blade to cut deep. Start cranking them out and fry the whole works, peel and all. The core part I cut into quarters like French fries. Don’t want the curly cues, make one cut down the side of the coil and ya got chips with a hole. I usually hit them with a good bit of old bay or SPG (salt,pepper, garlic).

Back