Mr. Bonespurs

suprsongdgslyr

This dude is really something else. Just can't seem to keep his mouth shut . Every time he says something that he thinks shows his intelligence, BANG he steps in it with both feet . I got to laugh watching him flounder trying to deny what he's said .

Originally Posted By: suprsongdgslyrThis dude is really something else. Just can't seem to keep his mouth shut . Every time he says something that he thinks shows his intelligence, BANG he steps in it with both feet . I got to laugh watching him flounder trying to deny what he's said .

You hit the nail on the head. Biden is really something. That's why Trump is going to win in a landslide!
TRUMP 2020

tell us supersongdgslyr, just why is it that you support those that are tearing down, looting, and burning the big cities? I mean, you obviously do support those that support the mayhem? Right?

So what is it about this county that you hate so much that you support it? You and all your liberal friends must be so proud of the destruction. You're so proud of it that you plan to vote for more of it come Nov..

Originally Posted By: suprsongdgslyrThis dude is really something else. Just can't seem to keep his mouth shut . Every time he says something that he thinks shows his intelligence, BANG he steps in it with both feet . I got to laugh watching him flounder trying to deny what he's said .

you must be looking in a mirror when you spew this garbage. lol

since 2/15/16 you have posted one time, one time, in a section other than *the church of painful truth*. i don't think you hunt or own a firearm. in fact, i bet firearms scare you.

you should really find another place to troll.

AAyilne.jpg

Looks like youse guys gonna have to find something else to rant about.
grin.gif

Quote:
Joe Biden’s Draft Record Looks a Lot Like Donald Trump’s. Do Democrats Care?
Politics June 09, 2019 by Michael Graham

He was 6 feet tall and had an athlete’s build. He played football in high school and was active in sports throughout college. He spent one summer as a lifeguard at a local pool......Just a few months before President Donald Trump received his now-infamous diagnosis of “bone spurs in the heels,” former high school football star Biden got the same 1-Y draft deferment for “asthma as a teenager.” It was one of five deferments Biden received (the same number as notorious GOP “draft dodger” Dick Cheney) and allowed him to avoid being drafted at the height of the war.

Read more:
https://www.insidesources.com/joe-bidens...democrats-care/

Carry on!

Regards,
hm

so coyotehunter_,

same question for you as I asked our local flaming Liberal...please tell me it's has nothing to do with the Don taking a knee....LOL

just why is it that you support those that are tearing down, looting, and burning the big cities? I mean, you obviously do support those that support the mayhem? Right?

So what is it about this county that you hate so much that you support it? You and all your liberal friends must be so proud of the destruction. You're so proud of it that you plan to vote for more of it come Nov..

Last edited:
songdog said:
so coyotehunter_,

same question for you as I asked our local flaming Liberal...please tell me it's has nothing to do with the Don taking a knee....LOL

I thought that was you taking the knee! LOL You worship a con man like Trump. What does that make you? A flaming right wing radical Trump follower who is not informed and mindless.

He(( no to Trump. Riding with Biden all the way to the White House.

Last edited:
How in this world can someone think he is informed and say he supports biden.

He needs to listen for the Pop.

Thats the sound his head will make when it comes out of his a$$.

No I don't support the rioting, No I'm not a whiney liberal, No I'm not a guide. Thats about the dumbest thing a serious hunter would do, No I don't live in california, never stepped 1 foot in that cesspool I live in MT. all my life ..This last election , was just like the rest , pick the lesser of 2 evils, No I didn't vote for clinton or the kenyan .No I'm not afraid of guns, I'll bet I own more firearms, ammunition , and reloading components then most on this site. I've killed more animals from my kitchen window then most of you have ever seen .But ya got to admit this clown in the white house is pathetic. and if you don't see that , well you"re ignorant. SUPRSONGDGSLYR is a little sarcasm aimed at the rookies that call coyotes , YOTES , YOODLEPOODLES , SONGDOGS ,BRUSHWOLVES , or DOGS, they kill 1 coyote and think their special , ya see it all the time on the predator hunting thread with titles like "Pennsylvania YOTE down ". or "Dog Down ", stooges LMAO..

See how you guys are , if someone thinks mr. bonespurs is only in it for himself, you think their a liberal.And they support the bs that far left is doing. Hard Core Far Right mind set. bonespurs can do NO wrong . He lies everytime he opens his mouth, then lies about the lies . lol. Follow the money , right to his pocket. Yeah sure he throws a few crumbs at ya to keep ya LOYAL. The United States of America , is the laughing stock of the entire world. They know what an idiot he is . But he writes love letters to kim jung un , and he's putins puppet . Some of you act like politics is a sport , and you'll follow your team no matter how bad they are , right to the end . I guess if ya have nothing else in your life to cheer about mr. bonespurs fills the void .

Well you could have some info I don't have maybe.

How many pallets of cash has Trump flown into these country's you mention??

Much of the stuff thats going on now is stuff started in the previous administration.But you know that being informed and all.

Personally I don't shoot animals out of my window.Somehow that just don't seem like hunting to me. But if that is your skill level then that's your business. I don't think I would make remarks about others and how they hunt if I was a kitchen window man.(Deer within fifty yards of my window right now)

Your right maybe about one thing. I don't have thousands of rounds of ammo. I don't need it. Normally one round at a time is enough.

I wish there was a man similar to Solomon running for president,but there is not.Only thing I can say is I have not been PO'd at what the president has done,not said but done,in the last four years near as much as I was during the years of the oboma /biden fiasco.

Originally Posted By: suprsongdgslyrNo I'm not a guide. Thats about the dumbest thing a serious hunter would do, No I don't live in california, never stepped 1 foot in that cesspool I live in MT. all my life ..

Now I'm really confused. Maybe someone has hacked your profile?
47955531547_c8d6a6b73e_o.gif

Quote:profile for suprsongdgslyr

Member #: 39099 Online
Title: Seasoned Member
Total Posts: 161
Registered on: 12/08/11 02:06 PM
Add to UBB Buddies | Ignore this user | Add to Watched Users | Show User's Posts
Leave a comment Visitor Comments

About Me
Hobbies: slaying songdogs

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showprofile&User=39099

Regards,
hm

this guy falls right in with that 1assassin guy that was run out of here a couple years ago. 2 peas in a pod. next thing ya know he will be telling us how he can shotgun a coyote 105 yards out his kitchen window.

where do these guys come from?

Back