Upgrading foxpro

Oakhill

I currently have a foxpro Crossfire with the tx505 remote. I have a hard time running the buttons with gloves and cold fingers. Thinking about a shockwave or fusion with the tx1000 remote. Would the remote be easier to run with gloves? Do the shockwave speakers sound better than the fusion or is there any difference? Not really worried about volume as I have rarely ever had mine all the way up just wondering if they have better clarity.

I started out with a WildFire then had a Crossfire now I have a Fusion the remote is so much easier to see and has the same features as the Shockwave but it is the same size as your Crossfire, the Shockwave has more volume but you state that it is not a worry for you.I have no problem working my remote with gloves on there just thin lined gloves.

The TX1000 remote is way better! No issues with gloves unless they're real bulky. Much easier to run the call by feel too. Mine's a Shockwave and works great, but if you want lighter and don't need as much volume, the Fusion would be the way to go.

I actually prefer the tx500/505 remote because I don't have to scroll for sounds, just punch in the number of the sound I want and I don't need to put my readers on to use it.

Well I got a used fusion in the mail today. I think Im going to like the remote. Lots of things to learn on it. Having the sounds in different categories should be really nice. And now I have a spare caller too lol.

You can always put the plastic cabinet bumpers on the buttons. Make them a lot easier with gloves on.

Back