Bad Day at Black Rock

hm1996

Staff member
Bad day for democrats.......anybody seen Joe?

Joe Biden And Donald Trump Rallies In...Homestretch

Norwegian lawmaker nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize

ROCHESTER TOP COPS RESIGN EN MASSE

Oh, and the chief just announced that he is changing parties after being a long time democrat.
thumbup1.gif

ETA: Good news from Louisiana:

50324235122_144459c7fd.jpg

Regards,
hm

Last edited:
here in my part of ne Pa, you will see several dozen or more Trump signs to one slowjoe. really hope it holds thru with the crooked dem mail in fraud and everything else they can come up with.
Barry

There are 2 Biden signs at the two properties next to me, the one guy is a draft dodger who went to Canada during the Vietnam era, and the other one is a same sex couple.
thumbdown.gif

The last 4 years really illustrates the depths of the deep seated corruption within along with their phony media and the lengths the corrupt edtablishment is willing to go and the things they are capable of doing to those of whom oppose them.

Hopefully this last 4 years was a major wake up call to the American people to see the traitors and their 5th column criminal enterprise for who and what they are.

Trump 2020!!!

OIP-1.jpg

Originally Posted By: SixsixtyMagsThere are 2 Biden signs at the two properties next to me, the one guy is a draft dodger who went to Canada during the Vietnam era, and the other one is a same sex couple.
thumbdown.gif

Did the one guy have " bonespurs " ?

Originally Posted By: hm1996As a " self employed, licensed guide and outfitter ", can you help us understand just how you plan to make a living if your boy Joe were to manage to steal the election?

What is the name of the outfitter you guide for? I doubt you leave your basement, are unsuccessful at best and will not answer the questions...

Here are Joe’s and your foot soldiers...

You guys are obviously looking in the wrong areas for biden signs.

Take a walk through your local cemetery and you will see nothing but democrat support......

Up here in northern Minnesota, Trump signs outnumber Biden by HUGE margin.

I see some other Dem signs but few biden
thumbup1.gif

Back