ANOTHER NEW RECORD IN GUN SALES FOR AUGUST

hm1996

Staff member

To read entire story, cut and paste the (BOLD)headline in your browser

THE WASHINGTON FREE BEACON
August Shatters Another Gun Sales Record

August 2020 saw more gun sales than any other August on record as Americans continue to rush to gun stores at a record pace. A Washington Free Beacon analysis of FBI data released on Tuesday found a 57 percent increase in sales compared to August 2019. There were at least 1.6 million sales in August 2020.

BREITBART
Alleged Armed Robber Shot Dead by Car Wash Customer

An alleged armed robber in Roseville, Michigan, was shot dead by a car wash customer around 7 p.m. on Tuesday night.

FOX NEWS
Will Biden’s Plan to Mandate 'Smart Gun' Technology Make the US Safer?

Presidential candidate Joe Biden has promised to introduce some of the most sweeping gun control legislation in recent history if elected in November, with the notion of "smart guns" at the center of his policy aimed at reducing firearm violence. But what exactly is this technology, and is it likely to stop a weapon falling into the wrong hands?

CINCINNATI.COM
[size:14pt]Opinion: Trained, Armed Teachers Ready to Defend Kids [/size]

It is obvious to me that many people simply do not understand the concept behind armed teachers in the classroom. I am one of those teachers who has been trained to be armed in the classroom, and I can assure you that training is long, detailed and extensive.

AMERICAN RIFLEMAN
The Armed Citizen® August 31, 2020

A homeowner defended himself and his family in Lakeland, Fla., when a 6-ft. 250-lb. man forced his way into the home on the morning of Aug. 28, 2020.

Sales from Jan thru August topped sales for all of 2019!! Gun crime DOWN again.

So much for the BS about guns causing crime..

Back