Leupold CS

vahunter

A couple of years ago I bought a VX1 to put on my muzzleloader. Out of the box it wouldn't track correctly or shoot within a foot or so of the previous shot. I sent it back and they had to rebuild it, replacing every part but the tube. Got it back and it sat for a year until I needed something for my grandsons rifle. Mounted it and it tracked beautifully for about the first three groups and went downhill from there. I was hoping the base or rings were lose but all was good. called Leupold they sent a UPS label for me to send it back. Fellow I spoke to said since they had repaired it once they would mount it on a rifle to verify what I said and if I was right they would trash it and send another. We have a couple of youth deer days the end of Sept. so I called the last week to check on it. Seems the tunnel they use for testing was down for cleaning and repair. The guy I spoke to said they couldn't test the scope they are sending me a new Freedom scope to replace it. It;s due here today and I couldn't be happier with their CS.

I purchased a vx3 from a 3 gun shooter, noticed a reticle shift when changing magnification. Emailed and was told to send it in, repaired in 9-10 days and returned. Looks like new turrets, not sure what else. So far functions perfectly. Far different experience from last 2 Burris/Steiner process.

They sent the new one last Thursday and I got it yesterday, not bad from one side of the country to the other. Mounted it and sighted it in today and works great.

Back