Best and Lowest Price One Piece AR Scope Mounts?

Just get an Aero Precision lightweight extended mount and be done with it. It's lighter, smaller, and better looking than the $10 cheaper Burris, Leupold, and Vortex mounts.

If you insist on "the best", there are "heavy duty" more expensive mounts like LaRue and American Defense etc in case you plan on jumping out of airplanes or fast roping down the sides of buildings.

I like the ARMS #35 mount and #35 high rings.
It gives me a 3in spacing between AR's bore and C/L of my scope.
It will return to zero if you use the same slots.
This is my SBR / Rock River 10in 300 BO / 7,62 Specwar.
Mount is under $200. I used one in the sand in 1991.

jcJ5bck.jpg

Originally Posted By: DiRTY DOGJust get an Aero Precision lightweight extended mount and be done with it. It's lighter, smaller, and better looking than the $10 cheaper Burris, Leupold, and Vortex mounts.

If you insist on "the best", there are "heavy duty" more expensive mounts like LaRue and American Defense etc in case you plan on jumping out of airplanes or fast roping down the sides of buildings.

Originally Posted By: SubpaRExactly what Dirty Dog said.

Exactly!

Aero for the no brainer, lightweight, sleek lines mount. If you need super duty rugged, and want to take it off and on and off and on for whatever reason, LaRue or AD.

Originally Posted By: AdamTOriginally Posted By: DiRTY DOGJust get an Aero Precision lightweight extended mount and be done with it. It's lighter, smaller, and better looking than the $10 cheaper Burris, Leupold, and Vortex mounts.

Originally Posted By: SubpaRExactly what Dirty Dog said.

Exactly!

Aero for the no brainer, lightweight, sleek lines mount. If you need super duty rugged, and want to take it off and on and off and on for whatever reason, LaRue or AD.

This. Aero for light, cheap, reliable. My preference is AD for a QD mount.

I like my Warne xskel 20 MOA in grey. IMO they are the best rock solid one piece mount for the money. I have a Larue LT104 on my POF but they are very pricey. I was going to buy an aero but I’ve seen to many pics of shooters who don’t own a toque wrench brake the rings... or they brake after so many rounds through them. I do love my Areo M5 lowers but I’ll pass on their one piece scope mount.

Last edited:
Monstrum Tactical makes 1" and 30mm mounts that are under $30 on Amazon/Ebay.

They are exactly what youre looking for. Tough, light and cheap.

What Yellowhammer showed. Gives you the option of 1" or 30 mm scope. Have it and the Burris. Use the Burris if I think I might need the quick detach feature.

Quote:The best is never the lowest price.

And the highest priced is rarely the best. Sometimes you get what you pay for, and sometimes you over pay.

Aero precision is pretty affordable and lightweight, I had trouble with the scope rotating when trying to mount it,that's the only con about it.

Back