DNC Convention

LUCKYDOG

I wanted to see what your guys thoughts were on the convention? Personally, I think it was one big we hate Trump so you should hate Trump also rally. I really can't believe the hate. Lots of name calling. They kept saying they have a plan but the only plan they really talked about was clean energy that will save the planet but cost billions of dollars and millions of jobs. I can't see a way (other than cheating at the polls) that Biden/Harris can pull it off.

I caught some of it each night but it was pretty bad. I really couldn't watch much it was so bad.

We'll see if the gop can do any better next week. I dunno..

I must've missed it. Did Joe and the Hoe get the nomination....How sweet.....The libs on here must be all in a tizzy with happiness....

Here is an interesting point regarding the DNC Convention. Joe Biden is the only presidential candidate since 1968 to not receive a bounce in the polling following the convention. Is that an indication of how bad the convention was or how bad slow Joe is as a candidate?

Originally Posted By: ADKHere is an interesting point regarding the DNC Convention. Joe Biden is the only presidential candidate since 1968 to not receive a bounce in the polling following the convention. Is that an indication of how bad the convention was or how bad slow Joe is as a candidate?

BOTH!!!

Back