Elk antler closed reed SOLD

BMeyer

This fawn distress call is made from ebony and elk antler. Yours for $74.

Thanks for giving it a look! In two more months I will be done selling calls here, so if your interested, don't pass one up.

Brian

szWBW1l.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Bob! It ain’t like the old days on here, that’s for sure. My HOB lasts until December, I thought it was up sooner, but that will be it for me selling calls here after a 12 year run.

Brian

WOW! 12 years, I have had the same experience it was like someone drew a line in the sand ,sales just stopped ABRUPTLY! WHAT the "F" HAPPENED HERE? I sell as many calls on FACEBOOK as I used to here, and it is free. I find it hard to drop $150 here no comments or sales. I have tried to let the moderators here know by posting my sales with a (sold on FB)

Last edited:
Well rareearth I certainly agree with you, $150 for the right to sell does seem a bit pricey. Especially when you can put them on FB, which has a bigger sales market and no cost to you. Then you must also consider that an item placed for sell in the PM classified section for what may cost more than $1,000 is free. To this old cowboy, it just does not compute.

I’ve said it before, in the past you couldn’t get on here fast enough to claim a call. There were multiple call makers with offerings going up almost daily. I’ve been very fortunate to purchase my fair share plus some, and more than proud to own each and every one of them. Here lately, the call makers seem to be dwindling away, along with their fine offerings. The calls that are offered, get little to no interest. I personally enjoy seeing them all, and I wouldn’t mind to own them all, but I have multiples of calls from the remaining call makers still posting and I would like to see everyone have the opportunity to own and use these fine calls. I have had more success using hand calls purchased here than I have ever had using my Foxpro. Hand calls in my opinion are the way to go, and these custom made ones sound the best, not to mention the fine looks.

Anyway, I hate to see the shift to Facebook, mainly because I don’t use it. I think the dwindling interest isn’t limited to the custom calls page though, which I also hate to see. I think it’s a site wide deal which is a shame because there’s a lot of good people and info here. It just all seems to be going away.

Back