tax returns.

suprsongdgslyr

So, Is trump still under audit, he said he would release his taxes after the audit, He must really have a lot of stuff to look at if it takes over 4 years to audit , Maybe eric will clear things up , unless he pleads the 5th, but then again donnie said . " anyone that pleads the 5th must be guilty ".so I'm sure eric will explain everything in detail.

This is what he's most concerned with. They get this from the mainstraem fake news.

Some people are unable to think for themselves outside of the television.

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762So nice of you to come out of your safe place and bless us with this dribble...

i prefer he stays in his moms basement and keeps his dribble between him and his stuffed bunny.

Originally Posted By: suprsongdgslyrSo, Is trump still under audit, he said he would release his taxes after the audit, He must really have a lot of stuff to look at if it takes over 4 years to audit , Maybe eric will clear things up , unless he pleads the 5th, but then again donnie said . " anyone that pleads the 5th must be guilty ".so I'm sure eric will explain everything in detail.

Or he might just claim they were on a private server and they got "wiped", like with a cloth or something.

Old news dude. Come up with something currently relevant.

I know right, with everything going on, this is what this genius comes out of the basement babbling.

I would say you are just a little disconnected my friend, not t mention a day late... lol

Edit added:

I almost feel bad enough for you to hide your post so you are not making such an @ss of yourself...

Last edited:
Aw, cmon, guys, don't be so hard on him. He and uncle Joe done been in that dark basement dreamin' up this stuff and was real proud of their work an' here ya go funnin' him about it.
wink.gif

Regards,
hm

Instead of a billionaire who became a public servant how about the tax returns of public servants who became millionaires?

Originally Posted By: TnslimInstead of a billionaire who became a public servant how about the tax returns of public servants who became millionaires?

Now ain't that an idea.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistOriginally Posted By: TnslimInstead of a billionaire who became a public servant how about the tax returns of public servants who became millionaires?

Now ain't that an idea.

^^^^^^^^^^^ +2
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: ADKOriginally Posted By: tnshootistOriginally Posted By: TnslimInstead of a billionaire who became a public servant how about the tax returns of public servants who became millionaires?

Now ain't that an idea.

^^^^^^^^^^^ +2
thumbup1.gif

Start with pelosi and schumer.

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitOriginally Posted By: ADKOriginally Posted By: tnshootistOriginally Posted By: TnslimInstead of a billionaire who became a public servant how about the tax returns of public servants who became millionaires?

Now ain't that an idea.

^^^^^^^^^^^ +2
thumbup1.gif

Start with pelosi and schumer.

Along with slow Joe and Hunter.

Dang Stu, you're making me work. Had to do a search for 'transactional analysis'. Will that work on The Church?
confused.gif

Back