dicks

SlickerThanSnot

they built a dicks sporting goods store in my town about 6, maybe more, years ago. i was in the place 1 time during the grand opening. never saw a reason to go back.

the other day i needed a bicycle related part. i seem to remember they had bikes and i was close to the store.

walked in and it popped out like a sore weiner.

they use a lot of mannequins, half mannequins, etc to display jerseys, hats, shoes, blah, blah, blah.

well EVERY one of these mannequins was black or dark brown. not a 50/50 black/white split, not a 75/25, not a 90/10 split.
nope, ALL dark.

i never made it back to the bike department. i'll never step foot in there again.

does this make me sound racist?

Stopped shopping at Dicks fifteen years ago. Better stores with a firm commitment to our gun rights in my town.

I stopped going when they pulled AR's the first time.

Years ;ater a new Dicks/Field & Stream was built down here (both in the same building). Iwent in to check it out.

The Dick's side sold no guns, shooting or hunting stuff. That was all on the F&S side. Plenty of AR's, mags, accessories. LOT's of ammo, small section with some reloading supplies.

Problem was then that prices sucked, especially on reloading stuff. And they didn't carry much of what I use any way, so I almost never went in.

Then they pulled the latest crap & I'm done with them. As well as walmart, I don't shop there any more either.

Back