Picking a suppressor?

I have three cans -
1. .30caliber AWC Thundertrap - Love it on my Savage .243 Direct thread! Don’t love that!
2. .556/.223 AAC SR5 - This can goes on all my .223 rifles - Love it
2. .556/.223 AAC - Still in Jail at the dealer.

The AAC cans have the quick detach which is an AAC 90T Flash Hider-Screws on it seconds.

Originally Posted By: Brad PhillipsSo you spend your money and wait. If you only have one, chances are that you like it. If you have more than one, you will eventually buy one that you are less than impressed with. Then what ?

Just send it to a SOT to have it recored with new internals...doesn’t require a new stamp, usually way faster and cheaper than a new form 4 can, and any SOT worth a hoot can make it sound really good by tailoring it to what you want to suppress...just have keep the engraved part of the existing suppressor, keep it the same length, and new baffles can’t be bored for smaller than what it’s engraved/registered for.

Check out guys like Nick with Ecco Machine in CO who specialize in this sort of thing.

I'm less than impressed with my Surefire Mini 7.62 with anything but 22 rimfire (I know I shouldn't shoot it in the can) and subsonic 300 Blackout rounds. My SAS Arbiter MX and Sentinel MX cans are pretty [beeep] good.

Back