Zeiss Optics
Predator Masters using UBB.threads ô Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#3249150 - 07/28/20 10:03 PM Coyote dog for sale. Clips Added
btech29 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: NW Arkansas
Got a good started dog for sale. Curly is going on 2 years old. I hauled him end of last year and this year. Im not sure on his breeding, but what you see is what you get. Im pretty sure he is Cat/?.

He is great to be around. Good with kids, not a mean bone in his body towards people. He is collar trained, loads and unloads, and will stay quite on a chain. He has good manners and is obedient. He is not rough on game, but I think he could be if thats something you like. I do not try to bring that out in a dog for what I do.

Curly will go to a coyote. He is not afraid of one, I promise you that. He has seen a few cripples and will give em a good working over. I will say I have hunted him with my ole wore out dog and not by himself but a few times.

I can give numbers of people who have hunted with me (if needed) to let you know how this dog acts. You will be getting a good STARTED dog. He will make you happy. I have no complaints with him whatsoever. Im just changing gears a little in life. I have other things I do now and he is too good to let go to waste.

I have done all the hard work on this dog. He has a good handle and knows exactly why you are there, and what you are doing. If you want to skip all the headaches of training a dumb, young dog here is your chance. It sure is nice to hunt with a dog that knows the ropes. If you want a wild, unruly dog that runs around crazy this dog is not for you. I will not tolerate that in a dog.

I will try to post some vids, if I can remember how.

$2500

Edited by btech29 (07/29/20 08:27 PM)

#3249213 - 07/29/20 08:26 PM Re: Coyote dog for sale. [Re: btech29]
btech29 Offline
Die Hard Member II

#3249218 - 07/29/20 10:18 PM Re: Coyote dog for sale. [Re: btech29]
Chris Lynn Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Roswell, NM
Man itís good to see you still putting quality dogs out. I bought a decoy dog from jeff about 8 years ago. She Is the best dog and amazing at decoying, she is still going strong and has taught a few other dogs how to do it. . Buy from Jeff with confidence. I know I donít need to post this but wanted to say hi. Your reputation speaks for itself.

Be safe my friend and keep at em

Chris
(Nala)

Edited by Chris Lynn (07/29/20 10:19 PM)

#3249220 - 07/29/20 10:24 PM Re: Coyote dog for sale. [Re: Chris Lynn]
btech29 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Hey Chris, how you been? Good to hear from you.

Thanks for the kind words. I sure miss Nala. I think she is the best dog I have ever worked with. I miss her like crazy. I kick myself almost daily for selling her.

#3249223 - 07/29/20 10:32 PM Re: Coyote dog for sale. [Re: btech29]
Chris Lynn Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Roswell, NM
Originally Posted By: btech29
Hey Chris, how you been? Good to hear from you.

Thanks for the kind words. I sure miss Nala. I think she is the best dog I have ever worked with. I miss her like crazy. I kick myself almost daily for selling her.

Hey my friend. All is well. Just trying to dodge all this covid stuff. I need to get hunting more.

Remember when I came to pick her up it was one of the worst tornados In OK history and it was 2 hours behind me. I had no idea it was. It was crazy

Nala is doing great. I would lose my mind if I she died or lost her. Just know she is living the dream and enjoying herself. That fat [beeep].

Maybe when this covid [beeep] settles down we can get together. I am a pilot now and have an airplane and can come see you with her for a day of hunting. Iím sure she would remember you. Let me know. Iím serious about it.

It was so good to see you videos my friend. It put a smile on my face.

Be safe and stay In touch letís make this happen.

Edited by Chris Lynn (07/29/20 10:33 PM)

© Predator Mastersô, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.