Zeiss Optics

Predator Masters using UBB.threads ô Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#3248866 - 07/23/20 03:09 PM Re: Recommendations for 22-250 variable power coyote scope. [Re: spotstalkshoot]
Tgunz64 Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: MN
Just looked it up. Thatís cool. Finally MN is getting more lenient. Iím surprised itís not limited to a certain time frame like a varmint light and electronic call. I just donít get all the regs anyway on an unprotected species. If itís unprotected then take it anyway you want. Lights, thermal, electronic calls, etc.

#3248886 - 07/23/20 07:46 PM Re: Recommendations for 22-250 variable power coyote scope. [Re: case-nh]
AWS Online

Loc: NM
One of the reason is poaching is such a problem or was when I lived there. If lights are illegal at night no one can say they were predator hunting. When I lived there semis would pick up poached deer in the northern part of the state. It was amazing checking my trapline and seeing lights and hearing shots in the night.

Make mine a Minaska.

Heaven has rules and walls, He-l has open borders

#3248989 - 07/25/20 09:03 AM Re: Recommendations for 22-250 variable power coyote scope. [Re: AWS]
spotstalkshoot Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: so.mn
Trespass(shooting into private property from right-a-ways) and poaching were the main reasons law enforcement spoke against it to legislators. Still amazed at all the short walk tracks from vehicles I see around the full moons. The only reason I can see to only go 100 yards from truck to call is, no permission, easy to get back on the road quickly if another vehicle lights appear on road.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  reb8600 

© 2000-2008 Predator Mastersô, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.