Let’s have a Civil War without the War ?

NDAR15MAN

Folks the Civil Unrest is starting to wear me down. Country is not going to H(// , it’s all ready their. I would be fine if we had a Civil War tomorrow with out the war. Democrats take every State East of Mississippi River and Republicans can take every state west of Mississippi River. If you want to change sides you work with Government Right now and work a trade for equal value on house , Land and a Job. I would do it in a heart beat right now. I would go East or West just to get away from these crazy People. MD

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: reb8600Democrats can keep California too.

i used to kind of feel that way.. but i've changed my stance...

why give them all those major port citys and let them control THAT much commerce on the continent ..

i say we drive them down into Baja and let mexico deal with them.

California is too important commercially and militarily to let it just go away. Unfortunately, getting all liberal loons out of there, not to mention Oregon and Washington, would be next to impossible at this point.

Originally Posted By: HuntinjimCalifornia is too important commercially and militarily to let it just go away. Unfortunately, getting all liberal loons out of there, not to mention Oregon and Washington, would be next to impossible at this point.

True, but I have a suspicion that we shoot better than they do, and I’ve got lots of Ammo.

"Anyone could have seen this coming. The question that should be asked after an armed man shot two rioters on the streets of Kenosha is, what did you expect? Here’s the scenario: mobs of criminals are torching and looting the private businesses of Americans all over the country and local law enforcement won’t stop them. Not only will they not stop them but anyone who is arrested is released immediately to do it all over again the next night (see Portland). Did you expect that this could go on without more violence? How did you think it would end? Where was this going—social change to utopia? Cities are burning. New York City is now a place no retailer will go. How much more of this did you think people would take?"

"A video shows the alleged shooter saying he was there to protect private property. There is no evidence that any press outlet can find to prove that he is a “white supremacist,” as is being alleged all over social media. He could just be a person concerned about escalating violence and no law enforcement stopping it who got fed up waiting for the adults in the room to do their jobs."

https://pjmedia.com/columns/megan-fox/20...-expert-n850413

Back