Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 6 of 12 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 >
Topic Options
#3249620 - 08/03/20 11:56 PM Re: covid #"s [Re: dogcatcher]
Infidel 762 Offline

Loc: Okie
Originally Posted By: dogcatcher
Originally Posted By: Infidel 762
All these experts mention whatthey use, but notice none of them tell what severity was the patient. One Doctor, told me a mild case is nothing to laugh at, but many people can shake it off, or as he said rub dirt on it and get back in the game.

Here are 2 articles about Dr Emmanuel, you south Texas guys, she is in Houston. your choice.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella-imm...roxychloroquine

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-53579773

She said “she is leading an 8000 patient practice through the COVID frontlines in Tampa Florida“... I am sure she has treated the spectrum of cases... why do you keep referring to some witch doctor in Houston?

Because Doctor Stella Immanuel has her medical practice in Houston, right next door to her church.
[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/CJrJG9xymts[/video]

I see who you are talking about now.., she is f^€ked up... but that still does not discredit all the other doctors. She will not keep me distracted from what is really going on, and she is just a person I can ignore.... our a Government on the other hand is a different story....

Edit added;

Trump’s Own words about her;

“I don’t know which country she comes from, but she said that she’s had tremendous success with hundreds of different patients,” Trump said. “And I thought her voice was an important voice, but I know nothing about her.”

People mention agreeing with her cause she supports the use of Hydroxychloroquine and you guys try to twist it around like she is their spiritual advisor or sum sh!t

Edited by Infidel 762 (08/04/20 12:04 AM)

#3249648 - 08/04/20 11:32 AM Re: covid #"s [Re: Infidel 762]
Plant.One Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: Oakland County, MI

People mention agreeing with her cause she supports the use of Hydroxychloroquine and you guys try to twist it around like she is their spiritual advisor or sum sh!t

that was the first thing the news twisted it all around as - because of course team trump put her out front. since they couldn't go after her as a woman of color, they found whatever they could to discredit her, and therefor the whole press conference. because you know... orange man bad or whatever.

#3249760 - 08/05/20 02:18 AM Re: covid #"s [Re: suprsongdgslyr]
dogcatcher Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: West Texas
There have been over 3 million Americans tested positive, There is no record of the number as the severity of cases, as in mild, moderate or severe cases. A lot of those 3 plus million people are now testing negative. A lot of those mild cases were not hospitalized nor did they take HQC. Their body using over the counter fever reducers fought off the virus. My question to all of these Doctors claiming HQC as the miracle drug that cured them, was the HQC necessary or would they have gotten over it without???

We have also heard a lot of stories of people that claimed they had the virus before it was even a pandemic issue, how did all of those people treat it? Was it a miracle, or a simple Tylenol to fight off the fever and the body self healed? People take acetaminophen (Tylenol, others) or ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin IB, others) (Tylenol, others) or ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin IB, others) to reduce a fever. Or did they just ride it out and the body naturally kick the fever.

#3249779 - 08/05/20 12:18 PM Re: covid #"s [Re: tnshootist]
jumprightinit Offline
PM senior

Loc: Ione, Washistan
And Fauci with 4 others own the patent on it, how much in royalties is that worth?

LIBERALS.
Be careful. Sometimes they look like regular people.

No matter how you look at it at the end of the day BO still stinks.

#3250119 - 08/10/20 10:12 AM Re: covid #"s [Re: Infidel 762]
Coyotehunter_ Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Southern IN
Originally Posted By: Coyotehunter_
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gHZ9AMiHbHE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Quack Quack Quack. Anyone seen any ducks around here. No. But I saw a quack on youtube.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus-prevention-covid-19-study/

Your funny... you come post that chit then back it up with an article from cbs.

I posted that doctor’s video because she is actively treating COVID patients. She is not some MSM news article copy and paste. I think she has some valid points and all you have Is a cbs article.

I am not advocating hydroxychloroquine and I definitely don’t have any info on the witch doctor Mr infantryman man keeps posting about. doctors are being censored and their prescriptions are now being restricted by our govt. I am with her and all the other doctors who are saying the stay at home, wear a mask and live in fear is not the answer. The ones who stress the importance of our immune systems and how hiding and living in fear weakens it.

I don’t believe the numbers and fear the media is pushing down our throats, you and others obviously do, for you repost these yahoo’s articles. The numbers are not accurate and to much of this does not add up. I do not claim to know the truth, but I do know when I am being lied too... so come back at me with another MSM article to back up your opinion...

Well if you don't like cbs or msnbc you can go look at the CDC web site. Ha ha. Try to discredit that one! The problem with right wing radicals is that they listen to the likes of Rush and other Wacko Right Wing extremist talk radio show host. Political wackos is a better name for those guys.

Coyotehunter_

#3250126 - 08/10/20 11:26 AM Re: covid #"s [Re: Coyotehunter_]
jumprightinit Offline
PM senior

Loc: Ione, Washistan

[/quote]

Well if you don't like cbs or msnbc you can go look at the CDC web site. Ha ha. Try to discredit that one! The problem with right wing radicals is that they listen to the likes of Rush and other Wacko Right Wing extremist talk radio show host. Political wackos is a better name for those guys.
[/quote]

The CDC says to open schools this fall. What do you think about that?

LIBERALS.
Be careful. Sometimes they look like regular people.

No matter how you look at it at the end of the day BO still stinks.

#3250152 - 08/10/20 04:51 PM Re: covid #"s [Re: Coyotehunter_]
Infidel 762 Offline

Loc: Okie
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gHZ9AMiHbHE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Quack Quack Quack. Anyone seen any ducks around here. No. But I saw a quack on youtube.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus-prevention-covid-19-study/

I posted that doctor’s video because she is actively treating COVID patients. She is not some MSM news article copy and paste. I think she has some valid points and all you have Is a cbs article.

I am not advocating hydroxychloroquine and I definitely don’t have any info on the witch doctor Mr infantryman man keeps posting about. doctors are being censored and their prescriptions are now being restricted by our govt. I am with her and all the other doctors who are saying the stay at home, wear a mask and live in fear is not the answer. The ones who stress the importance of our immune systems and how hiding and living in fear weakens it.

I don’t believe the numbers and fear the media is pushing down our throats, you and others obviously do, for you repost these yahoo’s articles. The numbers are not accurate and to much of this does not add up. I do not claim to know the truth, but I do know when I am being lied too... so come back at me with another MSM article to back up your opinion...

Nice try… The CDC provides MSM with the numbers I do not believe are accurate… like if you die in a motorcycle accident and then test positive it counts towards their total of Covid deaths.

Like I said I am not a Doctor, so you win this argument… Make sure you wear your mask just like the CDC says…

You should have seen how nasty all the coyotes were that I handled yesterday without gloves in the 90 degree heat, the ticks I removed from me when I got home and the gas stations I went into without a mask for my coffee… and last night after the enjoyment of the day ended, it was not rabies, lyme or Covid I began to worry about, it is where we are headed if you anti-Trumpers get what you want and he loses…

#3250289 - 08/13/20 01:08 AM Re: covid #"s [Re: suprsongdgslyr]
dogcatcher Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: West Texas
Spend some time researching "Denial Syndrome"

#3250295 - 08/13/20 09:00 AM Re: covid #"s [Re: dogcatcher]
ADK Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: North of Sodom,West of Gomorra...
Spend some time researching "Denial Syndrome"

I did, and this came up:

"Liberal denial is the tendency of liberals to conceal, deny, or censor the facts for ideological reasons."
"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;...."

#3250370 - 08/14/20 04:17 PM Re: covid #"s [Re: Infidel 762]
Lazerus Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: lost in the desert

Nice try… The CDC provides MSM with the numbers I do not believe are accurate… like if you die in a motorcycle accident and then test positive it counts towards their total of Covid deaths.

Like I said I am not a Doctor, so you win this argument… Make sure you wear your mask just like the CDC says…

You should have seen how nasty all the coyotes were that I handled yesterday without gloves in the 90 degree heat, the ticks I removed from me when I got home and the gas stations I went into without a mask for my coffee… and last night after the enjoyment of the day ended, it was not rabies, lyme or Covid I began to worry about, it is where we are headed if you anti-Trumpers get what you want and he loses…

You mean the CDC website "this week"? The CDC has flip flopped so many times there "facts" are just weekly opinions.

#3250378 - 08/14/20 08:19 PM Re: covid #"s [Re: suprsongdgslyr]
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: S. Texas
CBP Chief Blames Agent COVID-19 Deaths on Illegal Aliens, Ignores Mad Legal Border Traffic

Four months after Judicial Watch reported that unwavering cross border traffic is putting U.S. Customs and Border Protecting (CBP) agents along the Mexican border at high risk of contracting COVID-19, the head of the agency admits at least 10 have died from the Chinese virus. Though the State Department restricted transit between the U.S. and Mexico back in early April, southern border crossings remain hotbeds of traffic that jeopardize the health of federal agents charged with screening the influx and potentially spread the virus to American communities. CBP sources have long expressed concern about the risks to frontline agents, especially after a Mexican hospital overrun by COVID-19 was forced to close near the busiest U.S. border crossing in Arizona months ago.

Mexican media reported that a nurse died at the facility, Hospital de San Luis Rio Colorado, and more than 30 doctors and nurses were sick with the virus. At least 20 doctors were also infected. Nevertheless, the nearby San Luis crossing remains the busiest along the southern border with consistently lengthy wait times. Veteran CBP agent Patricia Cramer, who also serves as president of the Arizona chapter of the agency’s employee union, says the San Luis crossing is “crazy busy” with wait times up to six hours. Cramer reminds that agents must have contact with every single person that enters the country and months ago warned that not only are front line officers being exposed, but entire communities as well. With more than 60,000 employees, CBP is charged with keeping terrorists and their weapons out of the U.S. while facilitating lawful international travel and trade. The agency’s largest component is the Office of Field Operations (OFO) which is responsible for border security and has a staff of about 28,000. The Border Patrol is next with a workforce of 20,000 patrolling 6,000 miles of American land borders.

COVID-19 has hit the agency hard sources tell Judicial Watch, though there has been little media coverage or official acknowledgement from management. Last week CBP Commissioner Mark Morgan finally revealed that 10 agents have died in the line of duty after contracting COVID-19. Morgan did not mention the busy and legal cross border traffic that agents have complained about for months while the government claims to enforce travel restrictions. Instead he focused on illegal immigration and seemed to blame agent infections on an epidemic of undocumented aliens, though OFO has also been hit hard and those agents deal with legal cross border traffic. In July CBP had around 40,000 encounters with illegal border crossers, Morgan said during a press conference that lasted roughly 40 minutes. Even though some illegal immigrants know or suspect they have COVID-19, Morgan says they still come into the U.S. “They’re exposing everyone they come in contact with during their journey, as they illegally try to enter this country,” he said, adding that “they endanger the lives of CBP personnel and their families and those in our border communities and beyond.” Many illegal immigrants leave border towns and cities, possibly infecting hundreds of others in the U.S. workforce, according to Morgan.

The CBP commissioner went on and on blaming illegal immigrants for his agency’s COVID-19 crisis, revealing that migrants continue to ignore stay at home orders in their country while American citizens make tremendous sacrifices to fight the spread of the disease. Further spreading COVID-19 are the overcrowded and unsanitary conditions that criminal organizations and smugglers provide for migrants in overcrowded stash houses and tractor trailers that sit in hot deserts. “These places are akin to an oven in the sweltering heat of the Southern border,” Morgan said. He provided the media pictures of illegal immigrant stash houses and offered a compelling “backdrop of COVID-19” featuring illegal aliens packed in deplorable conditions. The CBP commissioner also revealed that in July 78% of enforcement encounters were migrants from Mexico, many single adult men. “This new surge of single adult Mexican males are not simply turning themselves over to the United States border patrol like we saw families do this time last year,” Morgan said. “They’re running, they’re fighting. They’re doing everything that they can to avoid apprehension.” Cramer, the veteran CBP agent and union president, assures illegal immigration is not the biggest COVID-19 risk to frontline agents. Despite U.S. travel “restrictions,” customs officers in the OFO unit handle massive amounts of traffic daily, especially in the Nogales and San Luis ports of entry. “Nothing has changed in four months,” Cramer told Judicial Watch this week. “Even though Mexico is boiling with COVID-19 cross border traffic is busier than ever,” she said.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/corruption...=20200812170238

Regards,
hm

If My people will humble themselves, pray, seek My face & turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven & will forgive their sin & heal their land.

#3250458 - 08/16/20 03:59 PM Re: covid #"s [Re: suprsongdgslyr]
Rock Knocker Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Buffalo, MN
It blows my [beeep] mind people still follow the mainstream media... these people are all ether progressive or over a certain age range, I have a hard time just talking to my parents because they're hardcore media watching baby boomers, heads straight up the butt of the media and they think they're catching hershy kisses.

.....dorra the explorer kids cartoon gets more views than CNN, most arent far behind ether, and fox is just sniffing right wing politicians jock straps.

#3251145 - 08/26/20 05:49 PM Re: covid #"s [Re: suprsongdgslyr]
songdog Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Elizabeth.Colo.
Boy howdy, I see MSM has story about the "super spreader Sturgis" event. Numbers are starting to roll in. up to 103 verified cases tied to Sturgis. Out of how many, 500,000+ people that didn't practice social distancing, or wear masks...….gee whiz, ALL of those doomsday predicters that were saying that large gatherings were bad are now probably doing two things, praying for another 50,000 positive cases to arise that can be directly tied to the event, and/or looking for the next BIG story to make everyone forget just how wrong they were about the event being the "super spreader" that they predicted.
Thankfully South Dakota got it right, come and have a good time, support our economy if you'd like and don't fear the covid, and those that don't want to come because of the fear, stay home. No reason to cancel because of the RONA....

I tried to tell you to say NO to Joe and the Ho and you didn't listen. Well, down the hill we go thanks to you. Can't say I didn't try to tell ya.

#3252464 - 09/15/20 02:12 PM Re: covid #"s [Re: suprsongdgslyr]
pyscodog Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: okla
A guy at my gun club was a non-believer of covid and did not wear a mask. He's been in the hospital for a week now and not doing very good so I'm told. And its covid, not a common case of flu or a cold. Take it or leave it.....your choice. Choose wisely.

Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution.

#3252518 - 09/16/20 02:32 PM Re: covid #"s [Re: pyscodog]
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: S. Texas
Yep, numbers are just that, until those numbers begin to include one's friends, family and neighbors (some of which do not make it).

Originally Posted By: pyscodog
Take it or leave it.....your choice. Choose wisely.

Carry on.

Regards,
hm

Edited by hm1996 (09/16/20 02:34 PM)

If My people will humble themselves, pray, seek My face & turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven & will forgive their sin & heal their land.

Page 6 of 12 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 >

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Stu Farish 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.