Fox News Channel has its largest audience in history .......

FOX is an arm of the establishments corporate conglomerate controlled oposition. They give a little truth along with a whole lot of distraction to keep the conservative base pacified. The vast majority of our society today are unable to except the truth and the fact that we have been and continue to be raped of our freedoms and our rights while they loot the dollar and train the next generations to be useful idiot bolshevik wannabes.

The news,paper or TV or otherwise has always been the way it is now. Maybe not quite as bad but it has never been so that a man could believe what he is told without question.The local paper can't even report a fender bender and get it right.

There has never been nor will there ever be a substitute for common sense.

Thing is now people seem to have lost the ability to think for themselves.

It is all important to be part of the team. Part of the group. Part of the mob.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: tnshootist
Thing is now people seem to have lost the ability to think for themselves.

truth right there^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ +2 But with that said you have to get your news somewhere. I trust Fox News Channel much more than CNN, CBS, MSNBC, etc.. I would not waste my time with Face book, YouTube or any other social media news outlets. Is Fox News Channel perfect? Of course not. Is Fox News Channel corporate owned? Yes, they all are.

Back