Leaving Predator Masters Sale

BMeyer

I won't be renewing my HOB sponsorship when it runs out this fall. Nothing against Predator Masters, its been great selling calls on here and I still enjoy frequenting the forum. But as sales have dried up on here it just hasn't been worth it to pay the fee... which has always been fair. No complaints here... and a huge thank you to everyone that has ever purchased call call through this forum.

Having said that as a forewarning, if you are interested in purchasing a call from me you will have to do it in the next couple of months. I will be putting a new call on every few days or as they sell, each priced to sell at $10 under my regular price as a going away sale, so to speak! I am adding the cost of shipping ($4), which is included in the shown price.

Today's call is a stabilized spalted maple closed reed. It is has a cottontail voice and is priced at $34.

Thanks for checking it out!

Brian

Hate to see you leave, but I understand the dynamics and find myself in the same position.

I have always admired your work, and one of your calls is center position center shelf in my call collection display cabinet.

Warm regards old friend,

Rudy

I also hate to see you, and other call makers, going away from here. The traffic here lately clearly hasn’t been the best for business, and is nothing like it once was. When I first joined up, seemed like you couldn’t check back to the custom calls page frequent enough to keep up with all the new offerings and grab one before the other guys did.

You make great calls, both in the sounds and looks. The double reed cottontail call of yours is still one of my favorite sounding calls. I’ve always admired your carved calls, especially with the ivory inset. I hope to be fortunate enough to grab one up sometime.

Wha!!!!!!!! Hate to see you leave too!!!---I Liked every call I ever bought from you--Your a very good call maker--Thanks for the jobs well done-probably pick another up before Fall-----------svb

Hate to see you go but I completely understand. Just not the traffic we used to have. You know I’ve always been a big fan. You have inspired me to try new things with carving. Try.... not succeed. I was out your way a couple weeks ago. We will have to catch up sometime bud. Can’t wait to see what you put up. This ones a beauty

So Sad to see things like this. The traffic on the page is slow at best, I'm in the same position, wondering if it is worth renewing. The talent on this page is great, and is very sad to see call makers fall away one by one

Thanks for the kind words guys... it’s been my pleasure to share the HOB stage with ya”ll. A lot of great calls have come and gone since I first joined here, as well as some great call makers. I will still be making and selling calls, as well as frequenting Predator Masters, I just wont be doing them hand in hand.

Brian

Always enjoyed seeing your work Brian! That's the same reason I left when I did. I was hoping the powers that be would see the decrease in HOB's and traffic, and drop the HOB price to something more reasonable. I'd probably get back in if it were $50, guessing several others would which would drive the traffic back up. Good luck!

I have been away for a good length of time, been doing more flying than hunting. I have not lost my interest in yote and cat hunting, but since retirement I hope to get rolling again calling in those cats and yote's with the calls from Weasel, Brian, and Brad.
Just yesterday I was going through my calls and I found a never used lanyard and placed three calls in the loops. One call was from Brian, another from Weasel and yes a real beauty from Brad. My reason for doing this was rewarding, I simply gave it to one of my good friends whom I recently got interested in varmint hunting. Thanks guys your calls are outstanding. Bob

What happened to all of the call makers?
Sadly I have been gone away from this site for a while. Def makes me sad to come
Back and see no custom call makers.
I remember back in the day scrolling through 5-10 pages of custom calls.

Back