Prayers Needed

Glad to hear she’s doing well. Prayers for both of you.

Went through this with my mom (fell) as she broke her hip then femur and then her knee cap.....all this in 18 months.

My wife is having some medical issues. I found her face down in the kitchen a week ago from passing out. Doctor’s are running all kinds of tests (blood, MRI, CT scan, etc.) but unable to determine why she goes blind at times and/or passes out.

Tx, I hope the Drs. can find the problem and get your wife squared away again. Sorry to hear that she is having those issues.

Got my wife home and pretty well situated. She seems to be doing very well. Hopefully she will be able to sleep okay, but I will have to help her get up and get to the restroom initially anyway. She is a little sore, but doesn't have any pain. Physical therapist here every other day starting Sunday.

Thanks for the prayers once again.

We greatly appreciate the prayers. Nothing yet. How’s your wife’s recovery and therapy going ?

We will continue to pray for ya’ll.

My wife is doing well. She is having in-home therapy 3 times a week plus other exercise regimes. My feet are tired, but life is good. Will keep prayers going for your wife.

Back