Doesn't it bother....

I don't think you have to pay the Taliban to kill U.S. servicemen. They kinda get off on killing Americans. The U.S. backed the Mujihadeen throughout the 1980's in their fight against the Soviets. More recently the U.S. kicked the crap out of the Soviet backed forces in Syria. Russia is not our friends and to think otherwise is foolish.

Another state run media distraction. China is the real threat. Trump stands up to them first POTUS that ever has, they unleash this virus on us within months of the tariffs. Coincidence? We don't think so. And now it looks like we are going to reward China by electing sleepy joe
Outstanding America.

Originally Posted By: GRIZZLYONEAnother state run media distraction. China is the real threat. Trump stands up to them first POTUS that ever has, they unleash this virus on us within months of the tariffs. Coincidence? We don't think so. And now it looks like we are going to reward China by electing sleepy joe
Outstanding America.

I wish Griz was wrong but I am afraid he's right.

If you were paying someone to kill people, would you admit it? I know I wouldn't.

So China releases a virus on the US to get even for tariffs? What about themselves, Spain, France, Switzerland and many other countries that are dying from the virus? China mad at them to? Millions of people are dying around the world from the virus and it was just to get even with the US? Sorry but I can't buy into that. I'm not trying to argue or change your minds. Just my thoughts.

And yes, the little fat Chinese guy is a threat and his sister will be even worse.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: pyscodogIf you were paying someone to kill people, would you admit it? I know I wouldn't.

So China releases a virus on the US to get even for tariffs? What about themselves, Spain, France, Switzerland and many other countries that are dying from the virus? China mad at them to? Millions of people are dying around the world from the virus and it was just to get even with the US? Sorry but I can't buy into that. I'm not trying to argue or change your minds. Just my thoughts.

And yes, the little fat Chinese guy is a threat and his sister will be even worse.
Collateral damage. China doesn't give a rip about their own people or anyone else's they have billions. They set out to destroy Trump and take down the US economy and it worked knowing they would have plenty help from the Demorats and our State run media. The riots are the icing on the cake. No way in he11 anyone will ever convince me this timing of events was just a coincidence...

https://patriotpost.us/articles/71764-le...laim-2020-06-29

Leftmedia Targets Trump With Russia/Taliban Bounty Claim

Thomas Gallatin

The New York Times dropped yet another "bombshell" story Friday clearly intended to damage President Donald Trump, this time using U.S. military personnel. The headline read, "Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill U.S. Troops, Intelligence Says." The article cites "anonymous" U.S. intelligence officials who claim that Russia has been running a bounty program for months, paying Taliban militants to target and assassinate American troops, all while the U.S. has been engaged in peace talks with the Taliban. According to the Times, Trump was briefed about the program, yet the White House's National Security Council has not responded to the Russian provocation. Naturally, the Times not-so-subtly insinuated that Trump and company ignored the intel report because Trump is best buddies with Vladimir Putin.

However, since the February peace agreement, the Taliban have not attacked any U.S. positions in Afghanistan. For what little it's worth, both Russian and Taliban officials deny any such bounty agreement exists. Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid states, "These kinds of deals with the Russian intelligence agency are baseless — our target killings and assassinations were ongoing in years before, and we did it on our own resources." Mujahid asserted of American troops, "We don't attack them."

Trump was quick to deny the Times report, calling it "fake news." "Nobody briefed or told me, [Vice President Mike] Pence or Chief of Staff [Mark Meadows] about the so-called attacks on our troops in Afghanistan by Russians, as reported through an 'anonymous source' by the Fake News," Trump asserted . "Everybody is denying it & there have not been many attacks on us." He added, "Nobody's been tougher on Russia than the Trump administration." Even Leftmedia outlet NPR begrudging admitted back in 2018 that Trump's regular claim "might sound like hyperbole, but in this case, there's actually some basis for the president's boast."

Former acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell, who left the position last month, similarly denied any knowledge of the allegations and blasted the report as a political hit job. "I never heard this. And it's disgusting how you continue to politicize intelligence," Grenell stated in a pointed response to Democrat California Congressman Ted Lieu, who asked him to confirm the Times's allegations. "You clearly don't understand how raw intel gets verified," Grenell added. "Leaks of partial information to reporters from anonymous sources is dangerous because people like you manipulate it for political gain."

Meanwhile, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi predictably sought to resurrect the Democrats' tired and thoroughly debunked collusion narrative by suggesting that Trump is lying. "This is as bad as it gets, and yet the president will not confront the Russians on this score [and] denies being briefed," Pelosi huffed. "Some of our allies who work with us in Afghanistan have been briefed and accept this report. Just as I have said to the president, with him, all roads lead to Putin."

The problem for Pelosi and her fellow Democrats is that their loudly voiced assertions have no factual support.

Even former National Security Advisor John Bolton, who is currently in a bitter feud with the president, refused to push the Times's story. Bolton rejected NBC blowhard Chuck Todd's suggestion that Trump's lack of response was because he was "afraid to make Putin mad because maybe Putin did help him win the election." Bolton retorted, "Honestly, I don't think there's evidence for that, and I think it's a mistake ... to say the Russia-collusion theory was true, which some opponents of Trump still can't let go of."

While this is still a developing story, it's clear that the sole objective is to rekindle the debunked conspiracy theory of Trump being a Russian stooge. In truth, Putin would love nothing more than to see President Trump replaced by an easily manipulated Joe Biden.

We know the Chinese allowed people to come and go from Wuhan for two weeks after it was well known the virus existed there. They knew what they were doing.
I find it odd that the Dems keep on and on with Russia and say nothing about China.
China has ambitions world wide.
China shot down one of their own satellites some time back. A test it would seem. I believe our own military uses satellites in their operations a lot now days.
I am afraid we have not heard the last of China.They did not build air strips on man made islands in the south china sea which they now claim,for nothing.
I have not heard much about the riots in Hong Kong since the virus and our own riots have dominated the news.
A string of things over time. More I can't think of right now.

I did not know about a little fat man and sister except Kim and his sister.I thought they were N Korean.

I continue to be amazed that any rational thinking person would assume that if Trump is in Putin's back pocket as the news media has screamed constantly for 4 years running (with no evidence whatsoever)that Putin would do anything which might cost Trump the election. Completely illogical.

You should spend more time on The Church psycodog. With the exception of a few left-wing trolls that show up each election cycle,most here are well informed and very astute when it comes to separating the truth from fake news. They'll keep you straight when it comes to "brain farts" also.

Back