Thermion XQ 50

I checked with Tom Austin at Night Goggles, and he indicated no. I believe they are available in some countries. He was told late Summer for the US.

I know that Outdoor Legacy has had several come in and ship out to customers. There were several people on the list in front of me. He says those have all been shipped out and I am next in line. How many he has got in and shipped out I do not know.

Originally Posted By: JTPinTXI know that Outdoor Legacy has had several come in and ship out to customers. There were several people on the list in front of me. He says those have all been shipped out and I am next in line. How many he has got in and shipped out I do not know. Very well could be. I am just relaying what Night Goggles was told by Pulsar. Pulsar may have some dealers getting shipments earlier.

I think he has just got a few. He expected to have mine in about 3-4 weeks from when I ordered, it has been nearly 7 and hasn't come in yet. For sure they are not shipping fast. Those he got may not even have been regular shipments. IDK.

I just got the call on mine. It ships out tomorrow, should be here Thursday or Friday. Of course I won't see it until Sunday since we leave on a trip Thursday morning. I had to have them ship it to my mothers house instead of my house since we will be gone.

I received mine Thursday right before we left for the lake. Got it mounted up yesterday and will zero it today. So far I really like it. I think the image is better than the XQ50 Trail I had. For sure I like the weight and balance of it. It feels really nice mounted on the rifle, and looks good on there too. I haven't really had the chance to play with color pallets yet or some of the other features.

Back