9 wks today....WOOHOO!!!

C.Jay

Stamp came in today, exactly 9 weeks!!!

Rebel SOS .223

I will try to do some testing today to compare with my Elite Iron can and my Ti can. My wife and I submitted our paperwork the same day, hope hers shows up very soon as well.

Now, for the disclaimer:
We decided on these little commercial grade cans for one reason only, price. Hers will go on her varmint rifle that she uses to whack coyotes and foxes off of the chicken and duck coop when I am at work in Ak. She burns about 25 to 30 rounds a year doing this. When we are training or doing local carbine courses with friends we both use one of our stainless or Ti cans. We ordered these when Rebel was having a "Buy one get one free" Beto O'Rouke sale as well as a $100 veteran discount, so we are $650 into two cans and this includes the stamps.
w00t.gif
Cheap enough for us to be to be guinea pig's for you bunch of yahoo's.
crazy.gif

First impression:

On my Savage model 10 PC, it is definitely hearing safe, but not quite as hearing safe as the Elite Iron.
However, it makes the little bolt gun noticeably quieter than my 6940 with the E.I. on it.
So far, I think the gamble may pay off for occasional use on our ranch guns, and was a small price to pay to get my wife to get her second can......Now she is talking about a .45 can for her ACP carbine....I love her....
wub.gif

Last edited:
Cjay, I almost jumped on that great value...until the resident accountant reminded me of other pressing cash required projects. I have the Elite Iron .30 cal Bravo, awesome quiet can but on the heavy side. Really want to get their Ti version of the Bravo. You indeed have a awesome bride.

Still can't figure out why mine came back so quick and no word on hers, we filed the paperwork the same day.
I do like rubbing it in though....
tt2.gif

Originally Posted By: C.JayStill can't figure out why mine came back so quick and no word on hers, we filed the paperwork the same day.
I do like rubbing it in though....
tt2.gif

My dealer had a similar experience and had a chance to ask someone how it happened. Was told that when the apps come in they are placed in piles and that they are supposed to take them from the bottom of the pile. Said it was obvious somebody was too lazy and just grabbed a bunch off the top of the pile and you lucked out, mine took 9 months

My wife got the call today from our NFA dealer, stamp is here...5 months.
She's happy it wasn't 12 months LOL.

Back