Prayers Needed

6mm06

Just now got word from DoubleUp (Owen) that his wife fell today and fractured her hip. She will have surgery tomorrow. Please remember her in prayer.

Thank you guys. She is still waiting on surgery at this time. She cracked the ball in the socket of her hip, but Dr. thinks he can fix it with a couple of pins. All prayers greatly appreciated!

It took a long time before they finally got her in for surgery. Dr. said it went well with about an inch long incision and 3 small screws where the ball was cracked. He didn't think it would cause anymore problem and hopefully will heal well. Thank you all! Prayers much appreciated!

thumbup.gif

Physical therapist told her this morning before she got out of bed that she would need two weeks in rehab. Then when she got out of bed and walked without pain, the therapist wanted to know how much pain meds she had this morning. My wife told her just Tylenol. Therapist said maybe home on Monday.

By the time I carried her some things she wanted from home this afternoon, the therapist who came out to get them told me that she was doing so well they would release my wife tomorrow afternoon. She was able to go up and down stairs and get in and out of a simulated automobile without difficulty. Praise God, prayers worked and are still working. Much appreciation to everyone here.

Back