Outback Hunting

redhaze

Two Australian rednecks were out hunting and as they were walking along they came upon a huge hole. They approached it and were amazed at its size. The first one said, "wow that's some hole, wonder how deep it is?" The second one said, "I don't know, let's throw something down there and and see how long it takes to hit bottom."

The first one said, ,"hey, there is an old gearbox over there, help me get and toss it down there." So they picked up the gearbox, carried it over to the hole, counted one-two-three and heaved it in.

As they were standing over the hole listening, they heard a rustling behind them. As they turned around they saw a goat come crashing through the underbrush and jump right right in without any hesitation. While they were standing there trying to figure out what was going on, a farmer sauntered up.

"Say there," the farmer asks, "you fellers didn't happen to see my goat around here did you?" The first hunter said, "funny you should ask, we were just standing staring down in this hole and this goat came running of yonder brush and jumped right into the hole headfirst."

The old farmer said, "that's impossible, I had him chained to a gearbox."

Back