WOW... MIDWAY USA. Has Sightron scopes 50% off.

NDAR15MAN

Wow Midway USA has Sightron scopes 50% off. Even will let you back order if all sold out. I have 4 Sightron 10-50x60 scopes. They are a great scope. Different power scopes at the 50% off. Not as good as a NightForce scope but they are great scopes. MD

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: NDAR15MANWow Midway USA has Sightron scopes 50% off. Even will let you back order if all sold out. I have 4 Sightron 10-50x60 scopes. They are a great scope. Different power scopes at the 50% off. Not as good as a NightForce scope but they are great scopes. MD

Actually there is one model of Sightron that is comparable to Nightforce optics, the SVSS with ED glass. Spendy so it might as well be a Nightforce.
Side by side the Sightron SVSS and the Nightforce Precision Benchrest are comparable. The parallax adjustment on the Sightron SVSS is superb.
There is a fast adjustment then a fine adjustment knob that makes reducing Parallax real easy.

The SIII sightrons are a super bargain and even better when on sale

I bought an SIII 6x24x50 FFP scope from Midway a couple weeks ago when it was on sale. I liked it so much I just bout another one, same scope except 2nd focal plane. If you're in the market for a scope, I'd give them a look while they're still on sale.

I agree, they are fantastic scopes. I have a 6x24x50 SIII as well. When I got it I took my rifle with it my friends house and put it next to his Nightforce. It was around dusk and neither one of us could tell a difference in glass quality.

I agree, good scopes. I had one of their SIII on a precision rifle for a while. Never had problems with it tracking or returning to zero. Glass was pretty clear to boot

Back