Gemtech Tracker ?

yotehunter243

Was at the local shop today and they were pretty light on cans but had a Tracker on the shelf and was the only 30cal. I already have a Sig as my main can and love it but was looking at adding a second for when my boy gets older and so I can have one on a deer rifle. I see it's only rated for 10 shots before cooling down. Ive only ever mag dumped once in my life and I'm not a range guy. Sticktly hunting and sighting in off the bench. Anyone have experience with them?

They are great cans for what they are. Personally I stick with full auto rated cans only. Especially when night hunting pigs.

Gemtech is out of business. I was going to buy a tracker last year. The company was sold to smith and Wesson who shut the company down. I recommend a silenco harvester 300

Originally Posted By: rhinosparkyGemTech is not shut down. Same company different location and different owners.

I disagree smith and wesson bought them, then got into some fight with the owner and shut the place down. if gemtech is still in business, good luck finding one to buy. if you want a tracker. a sico, havester 300 is a great alternative.

I have a Tracker. I have yet to actually shoot it 10 times in a short period of time. The most I have done is six shots. It was cooled all of the way down within just a few minutes.

Back