Hi, everyone I need your expert opinion ...

Originally Posted By: HibsOriginally Posted By: LipschitzWrath I'm fairly confident I could put together an AR with an armorer's wrench, a hammer, and 3 punches.

You are absolutely correct. All the "specialty" tools just makes things easier.

Lol, I've put them together with none of those things, well maybe a hammer was involved when my buddies package showed up and it needed to be built that second, but pretty much a leatherman will get it done well enough to shoot.

I would for sure build my own, and I would go with Aero Precision M4E1 parts because they are even easier to work on than mil spec and I believe they are about as perfect as AR15 receivers could be engeneered compared to mil spec.

I received my new DPMS Prairie Panther 223 and I like it. I have not been able to shoot it yet but as Muskrat30 warned the trigger seems awful heavy to me. I might want to change to maybe a Black Rain Ordnance ??. I could use some more thoughts ... are a used set of Black Rain a possibility ? tks Dennis

Your welcome glad it worked out and I could helpOriginally Posted By: carper1Breeze, tks that did the trick it's more than acceptable now.

Back