cell phone trap

larryb

well the trap worked...caught one lone boar Thursday night, weigh 168 lbs. I have been trying to get this boar for about 5 weeks. Thanks to Gman, I finally got all the bugs worked out. This boar was on a routine, he'd come in two nights in a row and then disappear for a week. Thursday night I was able to call the trap and drop the gate @ 12:29. Went over Friday morning and dispatched him...Had another lone boar in last night but gave him a pass...Yesterday was a terrible day, my hunting buddy (85y.o.) was tragically killed Thursday night in Ringgold Ga. after being hit in the rear end while traveling north on I-75. A 40 y.o. stole a Ford Mustang from a gas station in Ringgold Ga. got on I-75 and at over 100 mph, slammed into to my friend, sent him airborne his truck rolled 3 times and came to rest in the southbound lanes, my friend was dead on the scene, the perp was also ejected and died at the scene...so I was just not into hog hunting last night.....

Larry, I’m really sorry to hear about your friend. Such a bad thing that didn’t have to happen. Bad choices and irresponsibility all too often affect innocent people.

Glad to hear the trap is working well for you.

Back